Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: King's Curse, 3rd October 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    You mean to tell me one of the milestones is 8 Pumpkin Dragons?

Attachment 38645
    I was like also who needs 8 same dragons,only if we get from it those tricks and treats...don't think so..will see ......
    EDIT: thay change it now it's 1.Don't really need that one since I've got it last year

Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    ummm... there is a task that says collect 275 leaderboard points (to get 100 orange pumpkins. I have over 400 and I did not receive the pumpkins.
    I think you can find them in storage but not very sure,look there....I still diden't get there...
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 10-03-17 at 12:12 PM.

This exactly happened to me too!

Rhino Keeper
    What does it even matter anymore? Most of us don't have room to even place these dragons! They are bragging about introducing 22 or 23 new dragons for Halloween, yet, no land to put them on! I can't believe I have to stop playing this game I've dedicated three years to! Just give us some more island pieces!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    What does it even matter anymore? Most of us don't have room to even place these dragons! They are bragging about introducing 22 or 23 new dragons for Halloween, yet, no land to put them on! I can't believe I have to stop playing this game I've dedicated three years to! Just give us some more island pieces!!!!!
    i played for 5 years and i don't know where to put them
    i have stored almost all my deco. i must have 2 or 3 spots left for habitats ! i'm selling the habitat booster one by one
    if i don't have more lands, i will probably have to stop playing at the end of the year
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    ummm... there is a task that says collect 275 leaderboard points (to get 100 orange pumpkins. I have over 400 and I did not receive the pumpkins.

It was because I got most of my points from the arctic islands. I feed one dragon to collect leaderboard points in the main island and the task completed. Now I am in the third stage, which is at 750 leaderboard points.

Executive Chef
    Btw, some calculations:

We need 6,000 points to reach the final milestone, devided by 7 days, is 857 points per day.

Breeding dens: 2 dens x 24 hour x 3 points per hour = 144 points per day
    Evolution temples: 2 temples x 24 hours x 3 points per hour = 144 points per day
    Nests: 4 nests x 24 hours x 3 points per hour = 288 points per day
    Together, that gives 576 points per day.

Times 7, that's 4,032 points in total.

When you're on IOS, you can also use your Arctic Islands, which give you an extra of:
    Frozen evolution temple: 1 x 24 x 3 = 72
    Frozen Nest: 1 x 20 x 3 = 60 (unless you wanna wake up in the middle of the night, you can't have it going 24/7)
    Frozen breeding den: 1 x 24 x 5 = 120 (doesn't give points per hour)
    So, that's a maximum of 252 points per day, provided you can play perfectly.

Times 7, that's 1,764.

Together with the normal points, that's 5.796 points you can make by breeding, hatching and evolving.

So, you either need a lot of luck on breeding short rares or ultra rares or the Spin to Win, or you do NEED to buy Ancient Gifts or Book of Dead.

But for anyone without the 4 nests, 2 breeding dens, 2 evolution temples and the Arctic Island, it's not doable at all.

Banned
    Nothing to care about or try for when you have nowhere to put any dragons.

The community has been vocal about this issue for years. It was always promised that we would be able to place all of our dragons.

Remember there are many ways to be vocal about this outside the forums and within the game. Please think about your in-game actions.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for doing the math for us! I don't have all that and I'm on Android so I don't have a chance. Good to know

Fashion Designer
    The dragons are super cool but I know there's not even a chance for me to get the pumpkin dragon, let alone the final prize so I guess I just won't play.

Farm Supplier

Thanks for the Habitat!!

I am a mid-level player (2 accounts levels 120 & 135) so I still have room on my islands for a new habitat. I appreciate it being included in the leaderboard! I have missed it being there in the last several leaderboards. So from a mid-leveler, thank you S8!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast