Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: King's Curse, 3rd October 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchXat View Post
    Anaboe, do you mean don't hatch event dragon eggs? Do you breed at all or do you just rely on events for new dragons? Thanks! (Levels 120 & 135)
    Exactly that. I only hatch the event dragons when I have a particulary good reason for it. At this moment, I have 351 eggs in storage, some of the eggs I have multiple times, and some I have both as egg, and as adult/epic.

Only when I get something nice when I breed the egg (e.g. 15 bingo-tickets or something like that), that is when I breed the egg.

Fashion Designer
    Get your nests full and keep evolving because an event will start soon where you need to collect those in order to win individual and community prizes. Sorry, forget what those events are called. I should know by now...

Farm Supplier
    Why trophy �� so soo Tiny

Agree! This trophy should be twice the size. I can hardly see it. What a disappointment.

I'm also disappointed by the size of the trophy. I expected it to be MUCH bigger. It looks like a ROCK compare to the other trophies...smh

Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I'm also disappointed by the size of the trophy. I expected it to be MUCH bigger. It looks like a ROCK compare to the other trophies...smh
    Could Kooky or someone please check into this.

We work hard for our leaderboard prizes. and while the trophy is only a part of that. it is for some players a bigger part than you may realize. I don't usually put that much stock into trophies myself, but I did for this one. I was looking forward to making it a part of my Halloween decor. I am sorely disappointed by its size. My spending in leaderboard is directly affected by the quality of the prizes. I will be less likely to partake as aggressively if the prizes are so lackluster.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower7777 View Post
    Could Kooky or someone please check into this.

We work hard for our leaderboard prizes. and while the trophy is only a part of that. it is for some players a bigger part than you may realize. I don't usually put that much stock into trophies myself, but I did for this one. I was looking forward to making it a part of my Halloween decor. I am sorely disappointed by its size. My spending in leaderboard is directly affected by the quality of the prizes. I will be less likely to partake as aggressively if the prizes are so lackluster.
    Can you post a screenshot of the trophy?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Can you post a screenshot of the trophy?
    I am having problems with this, is there anyone who can post screen shot of the trophy?

To give you an idea of it's size, I put it next to the Laugh o lanterns from the wheel spin and the wings of the pumpkin trophy are shorter.
    Last edited by pinkflower7777; 10-10-17 at 12:23 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Very easy group for main account, finished second with 6912 points. In the end spend 15 gold on the boost and 7 to speed up a Planet egg and about 500k apples.

On second account thought I'd finish 3rd, but someone beat me to it. 4th place is fine, too

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower7777 View Post
    I am having problems with this, is there anyone who can post screen shot of the trophy?

To give you an idea of it's size, I put it next to the Laugh o lanterns from the wheel spin and the wings of the pumpkin trophy are shorter.
    Here is the trophy up against a number of the previous trophies and you can see it's even smaller than the original winged cup series of trophies. I put it where I was planning on putting it next to my Knights Helmet and it's so out of place.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0133.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	165.0 KB 
ID:	38945
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-10-17 at 02:56 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795