View Poll Results: I Enjoyed This Goal!

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Liked The New Recipes

46 76.67%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

4 6.67%
  • I Liked The Final Goal Prize (Coffin Shelf)

37 61.67%
  • I Didn't Like The Final Goal Prize

9 15.00%
  • I Didn't Participate

4 6.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

25 41.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

23 38.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: I Vant To... 1 to 4 (POLL ADDED)

So the Prize was a haunted piano, goal was 2 short.And didn't realize there was 2nd page at first,so wasted time. Missed prize by a few hrs very disappointing

Please extend the I Vant goal, it was confusing and way to short!

Host(ess)
    Goal duration was fine for me because I already had coffin drink machines so.. but I know it requires a lot of 2 parts so it might've been kinda hard for newbies.
    I loved the new recipes and it was a great idea to add new recipes in old appliances, this should be done more often.
    Prize is cool but could be something not available not even on Halloween edition.

Thanks storm8, thanks to everyone that helped posting pictures & helping other members

Rhino Keeper
    I actually like this goal. I like that they only ask us to serve one or two dishes from each of the long hour recipes from the appliance, and also combined it with the recipes from the basic appliances that we can easily purchase. It's also great that S8 have included new recipes for the older players which is pretty smart thinking.

It's short, it's sweet, and we get the decor without spending gems on it. Mini goals in between the longer main goals makes the game a lot more interesting, I feel. I do hope S8 will do something like this again for maybe like first place prizes from boxes or limited edition stuff, instead of just for the ones that are already available on the market.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Executive Chef
    I really liked the goal, I just voted that it was too short because of all the problems with Android. If it had truly been 5 days for everyone, I think it would have been okay.

I completed, but never received goal gift

Farm Supplier
    I've been waiting for this coffin drink mixer to come back!! YAY - fun little goal - maybe 7 days would be good for some folks who work but it was lots of fun and I got to make more mixers finally! Yay!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516