View Poll Results: I Enjoyed This Goal!

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Liked The New Recipes

46 76.67%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

4 6.67%
  • I Liked The Final Goal Prize (Coffin Shelf)

37 61.67%
  • I Didn't Like The Final Goal Prize

9 15.00%
  • I Didn't Participate

4 6.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

25 41.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

23 38.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: I Vant To... 1 to 4 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    What was misleading? You bought two and got one free.
    That’s what I’m tryna figure out
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lumerr View Post
    I thought it was a GREAT idea to add more recipes to old appliances ��������
    This should be done more often.
    I agree! Thanks TL/S8 for your creative thinking! New recipes and a new (or additional) decoration for everyone!!!

Rhino Keeper
    That is why i always check the forums for the goal and do not buy anything until after I've completed the goal or until I see what the prizes are during the goal. This has happened to me before.
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Host(ess)
    Argh!!!! I just served the Type O from the drink machine and its not showing up on the goal progress?!? What??? Why? That was a 20 hour recipe and it is IN the shop on a counter...but it says I haven't done that part of the goal. Help???

Quote Originally Posted by faelen View Post
    Argh!!!! I just served the Type O from the drink machine and its not showing up on the goal progress?!? What??? Why? That was a 20 hour recipe and it is IN the shop on a counter...but it says I haven't done that part of the goal. Help???
    Did the goal call for “O” or “O-“? People have been posting to be very careful when doing those parts of the goal because it’s easy to make the wrong one

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by faelen View Post
    just do the -O type , the O type you did will still count towards part 4

Host(ess)
    Just finished, or so I thought, with level 3.. But after waiting 20hrs for Type O to finish, I did not get credit for serving it, yet it is sitting on my counter😡

Host(ess)
    The same thing had happened to me, too...sent a message to kookie panda...waited 20 hrs & can't go forward!
    Not about to spend 7 gems for this fault of BS..now won't be able to finish the goal

Quote Originally Posted by mawmaw3 View Post
    The same thing had happened to me, too...sent a message to kookie panda...waited 20 hrs & can't go forward!
    Not about to spend 7 gems for this fault of BS..now won't be able to finish the goal
    Part 3 requires you to serve type O- not type O so if it was a mistake on your end that’s no fault of BS

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mawmaw3 View Post
    Just finished, or so I thought, with level 3.. But after waiting 20hrs for Type O to finish, I did not get credit for serving it, yet it is sitting on my counter
    Yeah...but see it required Type O- not Type O. So...it wouldn't register at all.

Maybe to save some time, if you can, put on a Type O- and a type O at the same time so that Level 3 will be completed and you have a head start on Level 4. And then later on, while Type O and Type O- are cooking you can start the shakes and cronuts so that when you serve the Type O- and get the pop up for Level 4 you can go ahead and serve those at the same time and start the Plasma as well. That way it's not too bad