View Poll Results: I Enjoyed This Goal!

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Liked The New Recipes

46 76.67%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

4 6.67%
  • I Liked The Final Goal Prize (Coffin Shelf)

37 61.67%
  • I Didn't Like The Final Goal Prize

9 15.00%
  • I Didn't Participate

4 6.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

25 41.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

23 38.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I Vant To... 1 to 4 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you I realized that right after I posted. Feelin kind of silly now❤️
    Last edited by fluffyfoot; 09-30-17 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for posting the information of the goal in this thread.

My opinion is I liked this goal. I think the prize suits the goal type. It's a mini goal. There aren't many tasks. You can finish in plenty of time with only having 2-3 of the coffin ovens. The prize at the end suits it. It's nothing flashy or spectacular. And maybe it was already available in some versions, but with this goal, we get one for free. I think that's something. They still gave us something. They gave us a chance to have this oven and purchase more if we only bought 1 or 2 in the past or perhaps sold some. They gave us a chance to have more recipes to master. And they gave us something we've been asking for. A Halloween type update. Better than nothing.

Could it have been better, more extravagant? Sure. But maybe they have another update for us in store soon. I appreciate what S8 has done and continues to do. Thank you guys for all the hard work.

Fashion Designer
    Ppl's have been asking for re-release's of applications like this in many forums. So this is such a big opportunity for ppl like me and the new players who never got the chance of doing this goal at the first place

I always wanted this application in my BS and I have like forever been waiting for this to be happen.

I believe this goal has its tables and chairs which we didn't get with this release (?!) but I'm way more happy with the fact that TL really responded to our requests and I'll stay positive with the hope of getting more re-releases in future like this one. Hope you folks do the same too!!

Really glad and Thank you TL❤️
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    I'm really not happy with this short goal of repeat items ! I'm tired of having to cook items I finished 4-5 years ago !

I love this is back I wasnt able to buy the machines I know mine is already unlocked but im doing the goals love the time on the drinks its great to leave and come back to know my stuff will be done, love longer time food and drinks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mair74 View Post
    I'm really not happy with this short goal of repeat items ! I'm tired of having to cook items I finished 4-5 years ago !
    You have three new items on the appliance that you didn't have 4-5 years ago.

Rhino Keeper
    I love that I got a chance to get this machine and recipes! Was so happy when I saw it! thank you storm8!

Fashion Designer
    I got the pop-up again today. Nothing else changed, still progressing in goal (on step 3), but I keep getting the pop-up.

Very happy to make blood bottles. The different blood types & a plasma one are very funny.

Rhino Keeper
    Today I got the pop-up, glad they fixed it!
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    You have three new items on the appliance that you didn't have 4-5 years ago.
    I see that but I'd rather them come out with new things never done before the repeated things are getting boring !

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast