View Poll Results: I Enjoyed This Goal!

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Liked The New Recipes

46 76.67%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

4 6.67%
  • I Liked The Final Goal Prize (Coffin Shelf)

37 61.67%
  • I Didn't Like The Final Goal Prize

9 15.00%
  • I Didn't Participate

4 6.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

25 41.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

23 38.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: I Vant To... 1 to 4 (POLL ADDED)

Guys, calm down! I already have the Halloween shelf unlocked too and I don't have the Halloween edition. But if you complete this goal, you'll get the shelf for free instead of paying 12 gems. And if you already have one, then you'll have another one. What's the problem? Jeez

Rhino Keeper
    Yup I agree, although I'm bummed I'm not be getting a big goal prize, I can't expect much from a 4 part goal. It's not asking to bake a crazy amount of anything and the mini prize is still a cute addition to my Halloween decor. I'm also happy that the oven doesn't cost a crazy amount of coins ($50k is crazy) like the last ovens and we get 12 free gems or 6 gems depending on whether or not we already had the appliance (I didn't) so that is awesome and worth it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    Yup I agree, although I'm bummed I'm not be getting a big goal prize, I can't expect much from a 4 part goal. It's not asking to bake a crazy amount of anything and the mini prize is still a cute addition to my Halloween decor. I'm also happy that the oven doesn't cost a crazy amount of coins ($50k is crazy) like the last ovens and we get 12 free gems or 6 gems depending on whether or not we already had the appliance (I didn't) so that is awesome and worth it imo.
    I agree with you! I don't have much Halloween decorations and new players probably don't either

Y’all are really getting angry over the prize? I knew it wasn’t going to be a huge final prize because it’s a 5 day mini goal. I’m assuming they did this to give newer players and players who missed the original goal a chance to get an old appliance and a free Halloween decor. It’s what a lot of people have been asking for and I highly doubt this is our main Halloween goal. Y’all relax and enjoy your weekend
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

By the way I already had the appliance and but I’m happy to get more recipes and I’ve been wanting that coffin shelf but have been low on gems so I’m a happy camper. Plus the goal is so easy to do
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I must admit I spent a lot of my gems to get to the end (only on step 4) for a 1x1 prize BUT I don’t have this Coffin Decor & never had this appliance before so I’m for sure getting some of my gems back mastering the recipes! Will I speed up goals again? ..no xD
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Host(ess)
    Hey there, I was one of the players that didn't get the goal right away! Just FYI I just got a new Pop-up & the Goal! Have a Great day everyone! Keep Smiling! ;-)

Fashion Designer
    I Vant To... Part 3.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170930_215125.jpg 
Views:	1666 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	38602   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170930_215227.jpg 
Views:	1667 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	38603   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170930_215301.jpg 
Views:	1696 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	38604  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    They are 12 gems each
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I read somewhere on someone wall that it cost 12 gems after the free one.
    Thanks! Have to see how it looks, maybe get two.

Nightclub Owner
    I love the fact that the developers "repurposed" an appliance. by adding new recipes to an old appliance. I really wish we could see more of this even in main stream goals.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast