Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Strange Pop Up

I am having the same issue. I got the pop up to check goal book and I have no goal book. Nothing. I have android S8 phone doesn't work. I have closed it multiple times and restarted my phone. Contacted storm and they closed it saying it's a forum issue?? I am irritated! Someone needs to please fix this since it's only 5 days!

Yes, I'm having the same issue too! All we can do now I guess is to wait it out but I've tried force closing and reinstalking and restarting my phone. My tablet does the same thing, pops up but no goal. Odd. ��

Okay now I can buy the oven it's visible but no goal notebook so hopefully by tomorrow I have access to the goal notepad book!

Rhino Keeper
    It’s working on my iPad, but on my Android phone I only got the notification but when I open the game, goal doesn’t appear. Strange.

And it’s the same bakery.

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    It’s working on my iPad, but on my Android phone I only got the notification but when I open the game, goal doesn’t appear. Strange.

And it’s the same bakery.
    Ditto for me!!

Fashion Designer
    Maybe the goal is for the two older appliances.

Me too

Okay, I've completed Step 1 of the goal. Step 2 asks you to complete two Type A (6 Hours) and 1 Type AB (6 Hours) which is a new recipe on the old machine I believe. You also need to complete 5 Red Velvet Cookies (3 Hours) from the classic oven. Oh, and in addition to the new AB recipe on the Coffin Drink Machine there were two (2) additional new recipes that were locked and showing as goal. Type O- and Plasma. Plasma looked pretty cool...green inside the bottle.
    Last edited by CeleryGrapes; 09-29-17 at 05:36 PM.

New goal doesn't show up on my game either, not sure what the problem is.

Our team is looking into the reported issues with these Goals. The issue is only affecting some Android users.

In the meantime, we would recommend trying to delete *every instance* of Bakery Story from your device. This includes seasonal versions you may have had. If you have more than one version of the game on your device, please try deleting them both and then re-download the most recent version of the game from the Google Play Store.

We really apologize for any inconvenience!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast