Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Strange Pop Up

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fillyna View Post
    Same problem, no goals for me. And I don't think I have time to finish it even if they fix this glitch soon. Only 4 days left .
    As it's storm8 that has completely messed this up, surely they'll add some time to the goal. It would be unfair of them not to. They always seem to make mistakes like this on a weekend so that there's no one there to fix their mistakes.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Our team is looking into the reported issues with these Goals. The issue is only affecting some Android users.

In the meantime, we would recommend trying to delete *every instance* of Bakery Story from your device. This includes seasonal versions you may have had. If you have more than one version of the game on your device, please try deleting them both and then re-download the most recent version of the game from the Google Play Store.

We really apologize for any inconvenience!
    Thank you i opened my bakery this morning and my clipboard with the goal is there. Thank you so much for your help. Hugs hope you have a great day/night

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by karyandfashion View Post
    I'm playing with Android. Is this the reason I don't see the goal? 
    No. Android players have the goal.

Executive Chef
    I have the old versions on my tablet, but not on my phone, and the goal does indeed work on my phone but not my tablet (all android). Probably not all that helpful, since it's what meowmeowbeans already said, but that's my $.02. Hope everyone gets the goal in time to finish!

I now see the goal on my Android tablet! They fixed it! And there's still five days on the goal, so no one lost anytime. Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrotCake789 View Post
    I now see the goal on my Android tablet! They fixed it! And there's still five days on the goal, so no one lost anytime. Yay!
    Check if there's still 5 days later this afternoon bc 24 hours hasn't gone by yet so there's still technically 5 days left

Rhino Keeper
    How do you make the type AB? I do not have that option.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball_boy View Post
    How do you make the type AB? I do not have that option.
    Arrow over in the recipe list for AB. It's on the second "page". The coffin oven has 6 recipes in it total.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Bobbyrae. I had it yesterday when I opened my game. I haven't come to tell you before. Thanks so much

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hey guys,

I'm doing some cleanup and closing this thread as the goal-not-showing issue appears to have been resolved Please continue further discussion about the goal in the goal thread.

Thanks!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678