Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Strange Pop Up

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Bizarre. I'd already gone through making & serving things, then I got the pop-up and it disappeared.

There aren't any tables, chairs, counters, wallpaper or anything in mine.
    This is not a goal. It's a "mini-goal"...just those 4 steps and it's over. Please remember that it's Friday, and S8 is closed for the weekend. Everyone will get these steps soon. In the meantime, why not just finish mastering the recipes from the last full goals? Chill out!

Are there prizes with this mini goal? I’m only on the second part making my Type AB and cookies
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Are there prizes with this mini goal? I’m only on the second part making my Type AB and cookies
    I’m on part 3 and haven’t seen any prizes yet
    Level 99 / 4 star player

New Resident
    Why is the new goal not showing up? I'm on Android had a pop up that said there is a goal everyone here's talking about it so why don't certain players have it?

The main device I play this game on is my Samsung tablet, so I was disappointed when people were saying that it wasn't working on some Androids, like mine because I like to participate in a many goals as possible. But I downloaded the game on my iPhone 4 which I barely use anymore and it works there. I hate having to do the goals there, so I hope this issue is resolved

New Resident
    I did reinstalled the game but it still not have this goal . Is it cause by I had this appliance already ?

Executive Chef
    Come on still NO goal and it's been hours

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Bizarre. I'd already gone through making & serving things, then I got the pop-up and it disappeared.

There aren't any tables, chairs, counters, wallpaper or anything in mine.
    None for me either. Usually we have to buy wallpaper & tiles before we even get started on anything else. I even installed latest version & uninstalled the older version I was playing. Still nothing. & I'm posting 9 hrs since you posted!

Completely confused. & since it's the weekend will we have to wait until Monday for this to be fixed?! Hopefully not
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Same problem, no goals for me. And I don't think I have time to finish it even if they fix this glitch soon. Only 4 days left .

Rhino Keeper
    I'm playing with Android. Is this the reason I don't see the goal? 😠

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast