Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Pop Up

Executive Chef

Strange Pop Up

I was serving my food and then I had a pop-up saying
    "Find out what Hazel has found, please check goal board" I checked this thinking we might had goals but nothing there. Disappointed!

Edit- KP
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Our team is looking into the reported issues with these Goals. The issue is only affecting some Android users.

In the meantime, we would recommend trying to delete *every instance* of Bakery Story from your device. This includes seasonal versions you may have had. If you have more than one version of the game on your device, please try deleting them both and then re-download the most recent version of the game from the Google Play Store.

We really apologize for any inconvenience!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-30-17 at 01:30 PM.

I got the pop up and it?s a 4 step goal. 2 recipes from the basic oven and to build a Coffin Drink Machine
    Level 99 / 4 star player

You might try closing the game and re-opening it if you don't see any new goals...
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    I got the pop up and it?s a 4 step goal. 2 recipes from the basic oven and to build a Coffin Drink Machine
    There were 2 different pop ups, one was the croissant and build a oven. The second was the look what hazel found. My ovens are busy so I can't see if there's something new on the basic oven?

Rhino Keeper
    Check to see if you don't have any outstanding goals.

Executive Chef
    I don't have any other goals though. I checked my goal list and I don't see Hazel or any new goal so I force closed it and nothing there. I guess it's a glitch?!?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I don't have any other goals though. I checked my goal list and I don't see Hazel or any new goal so I force closed it and nothing there. I guess it's a glitch?!?
    No, there's a goal that I just got. Maybe it's not showing for everyone yet bc I don't have any parts requests, yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    isn't that an old halloween goal? oooooooh maybe they're trying to re-release old halloween goals but then changed their minds at last minute. storm8 stop teasing us players c'mon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babyxdoll1 View Post
    isn't that an old halloween goal? oooooooh maybe they're trying to re-release old halloween goals but then changed their minds at last minute. storm8 stop teasing us players c'mon
    I have it on both my bakeries

Rhino Keeper
    It's a 5 day goal

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast