Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2017 October's New Animals

Rhino Keeper
    I like them. I bet we get a storybook so that will give us a few animals. And the flame horse could be the October birthstone Pony. As someone said a fire opal. Looks like we might be getting another direwolf. Looks like the onyx direwolf except white. Decoration is actually one I like also. And I rarely like them. So seems like a Halloween/October theme. I won't get all I'm sure but looking forward to trying.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    LOL. I wish they would imagine more expansions and a higher habitat cap!!.
    I totally agree with you on that one, there is plenty of land left to put habitats in and raising the habitat cap would be good too.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the final forms are not too big though.

I need more space! How do u expect me to get these with the cap still going on? I need at least 20 more spaces to feel like spending anymore $. Starting to hate this game. Wasted over a thousand dollars on people that do Not care about their players. They could at least let us have storage for habitats and animals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I need more space! How do u expect me to get these with the cap still going on? I need at least 20 more spaces to feel like spending anymore $. Starting to hate this game. Wasted over a thousand dollars on people that do Not care about their players. They could at least let us have storage for habitats and animals.
    good luck getting anything from s8 that will help us in anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Which of these new animals do you think might somehow be connected for the next SB?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Which of these new animals do you think might somehow be connected for the next SB?
    Hard to say, but if I was going to venture a guess I'd say maybe the candy corn lamb, Halloween ball cat, deco, chihuahua and then the grand prize the TREENT scarecrow. But I'm just taking a stab.

I saw there’s going to be an event!!!!!
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

I REALLY want the deer I’ll do ANYTHING for that deer! Oh it’s so beautiful standing there in all it’s glory!
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Rhino Keeper
    Got a new popup last night, looks like the mouse, scarecrow, and pumpkin cat are part of a World Event. Maybe we'll get a Storybook after that? Just speculation. Hoping this WE isn't as impossible as the Tea Time one. Still bitter I couldn't even get that gorgeous macaw and I really want that mouse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-10-02-22-46-39.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	38637  

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast