Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2017 October's New Animals

Rhino Keeper
    The pumpkin cat should be apple type as it is sort of a fruit. It doesnt change that i dont like it, but atleast I could fill the empty habitat with it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebblemist View Post
    Got a new popup last night, looks like the mouse, scarecrow, and pumpkin cat are part of a World Event. Maybe we'll get a Storybook after that? Just speculation. Hoping this WE isn't as impossible as the Tea Time one. Still bitter I couldn't even get that gorgeous macaw and I really want that mouse.
    the scarecrow treent should be the last individual prize.
    wonder if they will set it impossible like the 2 last time. if so i won't bother doing it !
    will just try for the 1st animal and the world prizes (the last ones are still sitting in storage)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Oh, iv been living in an other world. I thought it was a storybook I was getting warning for lol. Shows how much attention I pay!
    Hmmm, the little mouse looks very golden!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    some are very nice

Is anyone know breeding time of Sugar Sheep - I think she is at the middle left
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Farm Supplier
    Candy Horn 8 hours

Rhino Keeper
    not just those one, there will still be the new beautiful opal pony for October,

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, wats the incubination time of the candy horn? 6 hrs? I have bred starmodillo and rock rhino for getting candy horn but I don't see any fire/earth animals with 6hrs in chart. or the hot weiler is still available on breeding?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebblemist View Post
    Got a new popup last night, looks like the mouse, scarecrow, and pumpkin cat are part of a World Event. Maybe we'll get a Storybook after that? Just speculation. Hoping this WE isn't as impossible as the Tea Time one. Still bitter I couldn't even get that gorgeous macaw and I really want that mouse.
    Laughs bitterly. This event is active right now. And it is MORE brutal than Tea Party Event was. Goals are as impossible - but now you only have 7 days....You would need over 500 per day to make it.

Fashion Designer
    Can not breed the candy sheep, after so many speed up fail 12 hours and olot and 14 and longer hours

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Guys, wats the incubination time of the candy horn? 6 hrs? I have bred starmodillo and rock rhino for getting candy horn but I don't see any fire/earth animals with 6hrs in chart. or the hot weiler is still available on breeding?
    The Candy Horn is 8 hours and is a Super Rare. Yes, the 6 hours is the Hottweiler, which appears to be a permanent common animal.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast