Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: How to unlock goals I missed?

Host(ess)
    Kooky Panda Thank you for all your help. I will work on recipes I have and wait for things to come

How to unlock goals I missed?

Hello. How can I unlock the stoves and decorations goal I missed? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    S8 has to release the old ovens & goals.

There is quite a few I'd like to see unlocked as well.
    Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky one of these days.

Item goals

Hello can anyone help me on how to unlock the past item goals? The Support team didn't response my request. Thanks.

Okay thanks for the response!!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Merged threads

Quote Originally Posted by gockoshaine25 View Post
    Hello can anyone help me on how to unlock the past item goals? The Support team didn't response my request. Thanks.
    I'm sorry, but past goal items will stay locked unless the Restaurant Story team decides to re-release them

If there's something specific you'd like to see brought back, you can drop a mention here.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Bought two oven

Hi, I bought 2 ovens. Once fully build. I unable to unlock both items. Please let me know how to unlock the item. Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Josiemay70 View Post
    Hi, I bought 2 ovens. Once fully build. I unable to unlock both items. Please let me know how to unlock the item. Thanks
    Would you mind giving some more information such as: What level have you reached in the game? What ovens are you asking about specifically? Were you able to build them both?

In general, if you're able to purchase an oven, the recipes will be unlocked. If it's a basic appliance, they have many recipes that and some are locked until you reach a certain level in the game. You'll just have to cook and serve the recipes that you can until you raise your level and unlock the rest.

If it's a special oven with only a few recipes, it's likely because the oven was originally released during a goal and those locked recipes could only be unlocked during the limited time goal. If it is a goal oven and recipes, you will not be able to unlock those recipes unless s8 uses the oven for another goal in the future.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-20-18 at 11:40 AM.

Hot Dog Stand HELP

I don't know how to activate the new York hot dog and the other one. Any idea?

Executive Chef
    Those are from one of the old goals, unless S8 chooses to make them available, they'll stay locked. There's nothing you can do on your own.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast