Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How to unlock goals I missed?

I bought a "hot dog stand", all the food goals, but one are locked. What is the point of an appliance with the recipes locked?

New Resident
    Just thinking, what if they set it up for a mini goal so those of us who haven't unlocked a goal would have a chance to and those who have can skip it. When I say mini I bring the goal back in between monthly goal. I don't know if it is even possible to do. Another option would be for the purchase of an oven that has an old goal to trigger that goal. Again don't know If It is even possible.

Grand Emperor
    I'm sorry but there's no plan to bring back expired goals at this point. We do have a goal every month, so you can participate in those.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skilian View Post
    I bought a "hot dog stand", all the food goals, but one are locked. What is the point of an appliance with the recipes locked?
    The appliance was unlocked when you completed certain steps during that goal. The way the goals work, you need to cook a recipe a certain number of times in order to unlock the next recipe. And then cook the second recipe a certain number of times to unlock the third recipe. Once the goal period has passed, if you haven't unlocked the recipe, they remain locked forever. I didn't finish the goal related to the hot dog stand, either. Master the one that's unlocked and put the appliance in storage, or sell it.

New Resident
    Was this the place to post those ideas or should I post it elsewhere? I'm just asking because I really think they should be considering a way to unlock expired goals.

Host(ess)
    I would even pay in diamonds to unlock recipes I missed out on. I bought Hot dog stand and only got 1 recipe. I would pay to unlock others. Just saying "they want to make money start offering things we missed out on."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajay976 View Post
    I would even pay in diamonds to unlock recipes I missed out on. I bought Hot dog stand and only got 1 recipe. I would pay to unlock others. Just saying "they want to make money start offering things we missed out on."
    Face it. They won't g back and unlock old recipes or food goals. If u weren't playing at the time u lost out. There'll b plenty of other goodies to cook as the game continues. As it stands now we seem to get a challenge ea month which gives us 2 new appliances for a total of 6 receives (3 per appliances) then we seem to b getting 2 other appliances during the month which gives us 6 more recipes. So that's plenty of cooking. Not to mention the fact that if u haven't maxed out cooking on all the other appliances and recipes within RS u should b plenty busy.
    It's not fair to the old timers for them to go back and rehash the past.
    SORRY
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Well I'm quite sure their reasons for not releasing old goal content is not because it wouldn't be fair to past players. They don't seem to care about fairness between platforms so I'm sure it's because it would be too difficult to go back and redo the programing necessary to release them again.

Host(ess)
    I am not asking to do the goals. if the appliance was available for me to purchase, gather parts, and build then the recipes should be available to me that is all I am saying. There are certain appliances that were part of goals previously but when I got them the recipes were all there. Cocoa machine all the recipes are there, infused water machine all the recipes are there. Now lets talk about Hot dog stand and sour stove they each only have 1 recipe. I am happy for the people who have been playing since day one but "some of us are not that HIP" what can I say. I just want to know a list of appliances that would be nice to have with all of the recipes available. TY

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ajay976 View Post
    I just want to know a list of appliances that would be nice to have with all of the recipes available. TY

See post 2 on this thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast