Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How to unlock goals I missed?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Werekatze View Post
    I am on the right step, it asks me to have two of the vday bouquets, and when I click it, it brings me to the flowers but they are locked. =(
    For additional questions on this current goal, please ask on the current goal thread that Deekathleen posted.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....alentine-s-Day
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    You probably need to collect the six candy kisses from your neighbors before it will unlock the flowers. It's all in the goal thread
    Oh darn it... Hehe, thank you for catching that, Deekathleen!! And apologies, Kookypanda. I will, thank you. =)

Host(ess)

Missed Goals

I bought hot dog stand not knowing it was part of goals I missed, How can I unlock other recipes? I appreciate any help you can offer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajay976 View Post
    I bought hot dog stand not knowing it was part of goals I missed, How can I unlock other recipes? I appreciate any help you can offer.
    Once goal is over if you didn't finish it no way to unlock other recipes...sorry

Host(ess)
    Thank you for respbonding do you know of a list of appliances I can build with out recipes from goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajay976 View Post
    Thank you for respbonding do you know of a list of appliances I can build with out recipes from goals

Besides the regular oven, grill, stove I would still suggest buying all available coin appliances on your design tab (they get removed sometimes) and store them so you can master recipes for gems later even if it's one recipe. I mastered all recipes on regular oven, stove, grill and now working on other appliances. Gems are hard to earn and are needed for nice decorations or expansions. Though I suggest you use coins for early expansions and gems possibly only for last one's. I'm level99 still have 3 expansions left to do at 17.5 million, 20 million, and 22.5 million but I'm being patient and decided to do with coins instead of using 80gems required for each.
    Last edited by pcabral03; 03-03-16 at 12:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    In Restaurant Story there is a goal to invite a new neighbor. Then after I do it tells me to get two purple lights. But then it never asks the person, including Stormie. Every time I add a new neighbor, it pops up and then shows I got the two items, but then goes back to ask for a new neighbor again. This has been for weeks and I can't get past this item in the goal. Can you help me please? All other goals work fine.

Wait... you can master recipes for gems?

Or is this just an iPhone thing? I'm using Android.

Executive Chef
    It's an everybody thing! Watch the mastery bar on the recipes in the cookbook. As you hit each level, you earn another star, and there will be a pop-up saying you got a coin bonus (you may have seen that one already), then you get a gem, then more coins, and when you achieve full mastery, another gem.

I don't remember where the list is of how many times you have to make a recipe to get to each new level though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderdust View Post
    Wait... you can master recipes for gems?

Or is this just an iPhone thing? I'm using Android.
    I'm on Android as well but this applies to everyone. Every recipe has Level 1-4 on bottom mastery bar, you get one gem at Level 2 and Level 4. So if an appliance has three recipes that's 6 gems total.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast