Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to unlock goals I missed?

New Resident

How Do I Unlock Old Goals

There are a few foods that are locked because they're a "Goal"... Such as Kobe Burger and Marinated Chicken on the grill appliance. I'm level 92 so it's not because I'm not at a certain level... It just
    says goal. Thanks!

I still have some goal recipes as well at the end of some of my main appliance recipes. I missed out on some holiday goals before I started playing mid-2012. Specifically, fruit cake, stuffing, holiday ham & prime rib just to name a few. I'll never be able to get them since the goals are long gone and not coming back.
    If those were a special holiday goal, then you'll never be able to access them either. It's very disconcerting to have them stay there all the time staring you in the face, I know.

Fashion Designer
    the goals for fruit cake and stuffing were awful from what I remember. It cost 20+ gems to unlock because you had to buy a snowman decor that costs 24gems or something that I did not want. I played since 2010 and remember thinking the first xmas goals were lame. the ones we have now are much better

Thks chewy twix. I wish they could figure out a way to get rid of those old goal foods. You'd think since some of the other games remove holiday stuff, RS could find a way to do that, too.

I wish we didn't have goals and everything as unlocked! The game would be SO much more fun.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thks chewy twix. I wish they could figure out a way to get rid of those old goal foods. You'd think since some of the other games remove holiday stuff, RS could find a way to do that, too.
    It's all in the coding. When things are removed from the game like that, they're removed for everybody... meaning that those who unlocked that stuff would lose access to it. Removing content that was just added and made available for everyone is one thing, but removing things that people had to work for is another. I hate seeing locked stuff too, but I'd hate it even more if I lost stuff I've unlocked just because other people didn't want to have to look at it. :/

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Also, leaving things locked forever like that, with no chance down the road for new players (or anyone who missed them for whatever reason) to repeat those goals, is downright rude, TL. Have you checked out what a new game looks like lately? There's so much locked content, it's not really even worth starting. Not when you know it's all unattainable, anyway... those who don't know that, they just think they have a ton of goals coming... someday... eventually... :/

Good points,Tinks. I feel the same way. Those old goals, even holiday/seasonal ones, should be available to new players at some point during their game. I can't imagine just starting now and how many locked recipes there'd be I couldn't access. As it is now for me, I have just a few, 3 or 4 but still would like to earn them somehow.

New Resident

Accessing Expired Goals

Will we ever be able to complete goals that we either missed out on or did not finish on time? I have a bunch of goal items in my inventory that I would like to unlock, but cannot access them because I just recently started playing on this account. Thank you for your help!

Host(ess)
    I have yet to see the goals be reloaded but think it's an excellent idea. There are some items that I would like to have as well. The items are still in inventory so I'm not sure how complicated it would be to run the goals again. Or at least unlock them for a fee... you need 49 gems to unlock an extra appliance anyway.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast