Thread: Bring Back Halloween Edition of Dragon Story

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...

Bring Back Halloween Edition of Dragon Story

I know this won't be seen by anybody because the suggestions thread is purposely put in an area where people aren't reading but if there is one person from Storm8 looking at this, please bring back the Halloween version you had in 2015. You know, the one with the Halloween music, decorations and set at night. That was a great version and since we're close to Halloween, how about bringing it back and keep it around for a good while? It would get people interested again. Also use this to increase land for higher level players. Remember, goodwill from you Storm8 will make for happy players and happy players will make more money for you.

The Honorable Panda
    Just to let you know, the feedback and suggestion thread is the main thread that the staff reviews, especially the development team.

That is the main reason that I move suggestions from the discussion forum to this forum so they have a better chance of being seen.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Cool