Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heart of Stone goal not completing - RESOLVED

Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Well. I have forged Ivys compass but the Find the Stone of Heart goal is still showing as 'Find' ?!
    Does that mean I have to find another one?Is it a glitch?!Thought that part would auto complete.. sighs...
    You should see this task complete now. Let me know if you experience something similar again so I can take a look.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported this for you. Hope you got my PM!
    I cannot thank you enough for helping me with this!Its all been sorted now and I have seen your PM!Really appreciate yours and everyones help.I have just seen on the other thread that this may have caused a glitch for other players though-Eek!I so didnt want to cause others a problem and truly hope it can be sorted for them too!
    I really value the work and the help you give on this forum,thank you so very much!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    You should see this task complete now. Let me know if you experience something similar again so I can take a look.
    Thank you so much Pika!Such a relief to see this morning that it had all been sorted for me!Many,many thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Excellent! Pika deserves all the praise!

The skipping glitch may be unrelated but it's fine as all thats happened is that dialogue started early. Still have to upgrade carriage as normal, and goal 10 looks normal too.

Executive Chef
    I have tried recollecting from Swanson several timesaver. It just worked thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12