View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Please, slow down! It is too frustrating to play and complete the tasks without any break - 1 goal per month is enough -and also frustrating to build stoves - you need active players to receive enough parts , and the limited 20 gifts per day are rediculously less then we need.

Anyway I really enjoy your games, Storm8. Thank You.

I think I'd like it to be longer because:
    * It takes up to 6 days for me to get 1 appliance built because of the high number of parts needed.
    * I find myself out of time for the goal with one or two appliances waiting to be built.
    * The amount of food needing to be served to unlock the next food and how long each take to be ready takes forever if you only have one stove.

Is there any way to stop the pop ups asking if I'd like to purchase the goals that I wasn't able to complete. I have said yes to some and they pop up again. How many times should I want to buy the goals I did not finish? Once is enough!

My neighbor friend and I agreed that 1. Too many parts required 2. The goals are too long because (not the only reason) 3. There is not enough time in between to relax or to master any recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    I miss the 30 day goals!! I also miss getting regular updates!!
    Me, too!

Quote Originally Posted by snipersnips View Post
    I think I'd like it to be longer because:
    * It takes up to 6 days for me to get 1 appliance built because of the high number of parts needed.
    * I find myself out of time for the goal with one or two appliances waiting to be built.
    * The amount of food needing to be served to unlock the next food and how long each take to be ready takes forever if you only have one stove.
    Honestly, it shouldn't take you nearly a week to build one appliance. One can easily build two or even three appliances in the first couple of days. If you have at least 20 neighbours who send goal parts and answer requests, then that's more or less 40 parts per day.

If your neighbours are sending food or non-goal parts during goals and even worse if they are participating in the goal themselves (i.e., sending you requests for goal parts or you can see the appliance in their bakery)... perhaps you want to keep them anyway for some other reasons, but imo they are not very helpful. Why not delete them?

You should look at how many neighbours you have (too many or too few) and if they're active. If you're sending out more than 20 requests per day and/or sending them to inactive neighbours, they'll go unanswered. If you're accepting non-goal items as gifts, you're limiting the space for goal items to be received.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree totally with Pixiegamer's post on p.1

Farm Supplier
    In addition to getting tired of continious working on goal requirements, I' ve faced another frustrating thing. My bakery is full of counters with various food, and every new goal adds at least six of them. I wish I could change the decorations, that's the most attractive part of the game to me, but that pile of old counters allows me not much to do. I don't want just to throw that food away, it costs a lot of money which I might get some day when that food wood be sold at last. But there is just no time between the goals to sell out some food i had cooked in previous goals. That' s what feels the worst to me. I have to add more and more counters which ruin my design, instead of trying new decoration ideas. So what's the point in winning new decorations in time consuming goals if I have no time and no room in my bakery to play with those?
    It is interesting that the food in the Restaurant Story is sold out much sooner, so I have no such problem in that game.

Fashion Designer
    Please stop the requirements for something from neighbors, via request, in the very first part of the goals! We lose a day! Especially with goals starting later and later.

I find this an unfair handicap.

Also, can we have at least one appliance in the 15 day goals that is oven elements and a new part? Like all the new appliances were for a while, until ppl.complained for some ridiculous reason I will never understand.
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Please stop the requirements for something from neighbors, via request, in the very first part of the goals! We lose a day! Especially with goals starting later and later.

Also, can we have at least one appliance in the 15 day goals that is oven elements and a new part? Like all the new appliances were for a while, until ppl.complained for some ridiculous reason I will never understand.

I agree, I would love to start using oven elements again for one of the parts needed. I have hundreds now
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post

I also agree, no more asking this stuff at the first step, better make it at the end when 2 appliances are already built, so no need to ask neighbours for parts anymore, except this.

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast