View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    I would like to have longer goal timers only because the side goal doesn't unlock until half-way through the main goal. Many of the times the side goals require long cook time items and I've been unable to complete them because I'm not able to use more than 3 ovens/stoves/etc. at a time. That's another problem for me, too. We have so many new ovens that I can't keep up with them, and in order to max level them I have to keep some out so I remember which ones I'm working on.

30 days for 15 dishes. The longer cook time, the longer we need to cook. I can?t cook the dishes for 6+ hours within 15 hours.

New Resident
    I much prefer the 30 day goal! Not because I am running out of time to complete the goal but because it takes so long to master all of the new recipes in the new ovens and I am accumulating a backlog of food that takes forever to be consumed. Please put it back to 30 day goals with maybe an optional string goal that issues a re-release item for the newer players. Us old skool players don't need the re-release gifts so we can concentrate on mastering the new recipes instead in that time frame. I am still trying to master all of the new Mothers Day over recipes while I am having to contend with this new goal now. SLOW DOWN PLEASE.

Farm Supplier
    Longer. I missed the poll, so my response isn't counted among those numbers.

I always shoot for 4 ovens per stage (since they usually have us build two different appliances) because that seems to work well for me, in terms of getting the questing done. Three is my comfort zone and the fourth is for extra parts I get sent or I accept because I wasn't paying attention and didn't count. I'm not sure how people manage with less, but props to them! I can't do it.

My neighbors are pretty good about throwing parts at me, but life happens and sometimes things lag, so there have been times where I'm struggling to get even a third appliance built, which slows things way down. I can babysit appliances at night, but not very well during the day, due to work, and there have been at least a couple of recent quests that I didn't finish. It was disappointing, but I was able to get all the recipes, so it wasn't a total waste. I'm not asking for them to be a month long thing, maybe just an extra week--three weeks would probably be enough for most people, but that's just my two cents. There are a lot of people saying that the 5-day goals are a chore and I agree! I've only ever been able to finish two or three, coming close on the rest...it needs to be at least a week.

I like the side quests because they're essentially optional. I guess it's all technically optional, but you know what I mean. It's nice to see some of the old prizes come back that I missed out on because they came out before I was playing, and it's nice to be able to reuse appliances I already have. Would it be too much trouble to have these recipes either make more servings or make more money per serving? It'd be nice to have more money to buy all these decor and appliances that are so expensive!

I like the 30 day goal better some neighbors are fast at sending parts some are not and some live the game so it's difficult doing it all in 15 days and they ask for 30/40 parts that's crazy! Plus the side goal and the 2 ovens and each recipe that need to be unlocked and baked I haven't finished the past 3 goals and I been constantly playing and still I can't make it becuse the last recipes are 7-10 hours cooking time.

New Resident
    Shorter is fine with me. And since I'm commenting, I'd just like to say that I'm utterly disappointed in the Halloween goal this year. They normally have more items to choose from, but this season, there was nothing. No extra Halloween items, besides the goals. And it would be nice if they made some scarier items. I'm tired of all the "cute" items.

I have lost 15 % of my neighbors because they think the goals are too tedious.

I've been playing for 8+yrs now.
    I think the goal time is fair but the goals are excessive and overpriced.I seem to be playing b2b fr one thing or the other.
    Also
    I've been on level 99 fr 7yrs now
    If I'm going to stay on this level forever then what's the point in playing.
    So disheartening 😰
    fawziaj

New Resident
    1/建造炉子需要太多的零件儿了
    2/出售(卖菜)的速度太慢了

Goal Time

I think 20 Day goals would be perfect, I?m so crazy busy I have trouble completing the goals I get close but not quite there

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast