View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Make goals 30 day goals again!!!!

I have recently started playing this game again after 10 years
    It's so sad that it's gotten as though you don't get time in between goals to decorate or save enough money to buy nice things for your bakery ... it seems like all you do now are goal after goal with maybe half a day to rest!
    its hard enough to get parts to complete main goals but then you have side goals with yet another oven to get parts with (new and existing players haven't built up enough basic parts to do this)
    Many people are starting the game then abandoning it around level 20 - 30 ... which is a shame
    It is frustrating when you haven't got enough ovens, money or friends to complete a goal when you're a new comer
    Maybe make it a goal a month and give people a fighting chance to do all the goals ...

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to discuss this, but it is a related topic. I swear I've seen someone here mention this before... But I agree that it would be a good idea to repeat goals. Flipping through the appliances tab, there are so many wonderful ovens that I'm kinda sad I'll get slim opportunity to ever try. Repeating old goals could be good for veteran players that might just want to take a break from goals to save coins, and newer players who didn't get the opportunity to play those goals will now be able to. It'd be nice to not have to wait for sales or spend gems on goal items that were once free. It could maybe even save the team time & resources as well? Since they wouldn't have to design something new for a reused goal. I think it could be a good idea.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel you are asking the wrong question. The 14 day goal time is fine in my opinion. I think the appliances that have to be built require too many parts. You either need to allow more than 20 gifts per day or reduce the amount of parts it takes to build an appliance. And the final recipe taking 10 hours to complete and needing 40 of them, makes getting any final goal prize impossible without spending gems. I’ve played every goal for almost a year and have never gotten a final goal prize and I start as soon as the goal is released. If you are going to make it impossible to finish without spending gems on building appliances, or finishing recipes early, then you might as well just offer the goal prizes for sale with gems, and not require all the cooking and appliance building. The five day goals are much more enjoyable and attainable. I would like to see the 14 day goals changed to be just as attainable as the five day goals.

I agree with DanaPumpkins. The 14 day goal is impossible with so many parts required for the ovens. I have been playing for years (at least 10, probably more ) I left for 8 months as I was so fed up with how unattainable the goals have become. I can?t imagine being a new player with few gifting neighbors. I would love to see an option like every couple months where players get to pick an old goal and do it again. It really sucks to have appliances that only have one or two recipes available or several locked.

I very much agree

New Resident
    I agree with you, Dana, 100%. The new goal ovens take too many parts to build. I really don't see how MANY people are claiming they have finished the main goals. I haven't unlocked any of Loretta's Oven's new recipes because I haven't been able to complete the main goal. And to request 40 dishes at 10 hr a dish, it's ridiculous. There are only 24 hrs in a day, people!! My max amount of second ovens I get to fully build, are 7 or 8. Once the goal is finished, I am able to complete building my last oven. But, I never get to have 10 ovens completed to be able to achieve the 40 dish goal. Y'all are out of your minds... Also, I've been playing (every day) since 2005. Not a newbie at all.

fyi: bs/rs games were released in 2010

Farm Supplier
    Sorry, but i don't even finish the 5-day goals, not even the 14 Days goals.
    5 days is way too short in time, to build ovens, and to cook all meals for the 5-day goals.
    What is unfair when it comes to the 5-day goals the goals don't show you how many parts you have to do, to finish the goals, compared to other goals.
    It just keeps and keeps on opening up new tasks, new chapters, with new task then to complete, and that is way too much work for only a time limited 5-day goals.
    Sorry, but whoever who made this goal is not fair at all.
    People have a life, and game makers should take that into consideration before releasing goals.

Executive Chef
    The 2 weeker would be fine,if they SLIGHTLY decreased the number of parts for oven…the 5 day goal should be 6 or 7