View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Rhino Keeper
    I think the timer should be longer under the current goals. The numbers of dishes to make have increased in the past couple of years. Also, please SKIP having 5-day goals. I like the new recipes added but find the 5-day goals to be "busy work." I never finish the 5-day goals and usually can't finish the 15-day goals either. My suggestion is to just have 15-day goals, go back to the lower amounts, and use the 15-day goals to occasionally add recipes to an existing oven, keeping within that oven's original theme (like blue items for a blue oven). That way new ovens would not need to be created as often. Also please consider doing one 30-day goal during December. The holiday season is a very busy time for most people. While we're on the topic, please add to the marzipan oven. There is only one recipe in that oven! Thank you.

The goal time definitely needs to be extended now as for the last few months, I've noticed I can never complete the main goal. Not only are there too many parts needed but on the 2nd oven, there are just too many of the longer recipes to make in time. It's impossible and I have no idea how people are managing this. Also, I never seem to have many coins to buy what is needed. Why do we need to buy 4 tables and now 6 chairs, as opposed to the original 4, also an extra 2 floor tiles? It all mounts up. That's just to unlock the new ovens. It's starting to look like the only way you can complete goals now is to pay for gems which I won't do. Please fix this. I have played for 12 years but seriously thinking of leaving.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal time should be longer. Parts needed for new ovens should be less too. Cooking time should be less too. It’s not fun playing anymore. It’s getting stressful now to play this game.

The 15 day goal with the 2 5 day side goals are really hard to do. As a nurse that works 12 hour days (usually longer due to staff shortages). If I have a scheduled work day with a short cook time I can never get to them and it will take me days to complete. Usually I'm never getting to the last order and if i do I never get to complete it.

Host(ess)
    LONGER bc its so hard to keep up with this game!!

New Resident
    Definitely longer. It’s ridiculous, in my opinion, how they expect us to complete the goals in this time frame with so many factors. One may not have enough neighbors to help with parts, one may not have gems to spend on skipping, and most of us have time limitation on game due to life, jobs, health issues, etc. It used to be more enjoyable a few years ago when it wasn’t goals after goals. Not that it isn’t now, but in comparison, it is. PLEASE hear us and make it longer.

Host(ess)
    Please make it longer! I can never finish the goal in time without using gems!
    Only accepting neighbours who Tip & Gift daily, doesn?t mass gift, has 3-4 stars, & reads walls!
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.- Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter

Farm Supplier
    How can we get longer goal times. 15 days is nowhere near long enough. Especially for people who work and have real lives and like to play this game.

Farm Supplier
    I see this was posted in 2017 and there are more votes for longer goal times and nothing has changed. So I'm going to guess it's not going to change.

I agree Too many parts now to complete each oven its ridiculous.. and too many recipes.. if you increase number of recipes extend the time and stop with the many short goals...those multiple 5 day goals now popping up during these 15 day goals it's annoying and confusing..stop also with the 1 hour recipes people don't have time all day waiting for these short recipes that finish so quick or they rot..