View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
630. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.97%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

455 72.22%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.81%
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Rhino Keeper
    I play BS for i think about 10 years … sometimes take a short break.
    Like many others i agree its no fun anymore, if u don’t spend money on this game u Will have a hard time to finish goals
    Storm8 changed a lot tru the years , seems like the mostly care about money, not listening to players anymore

It’s sad that many neighbors are quiting the game and i’m doubting often to quit too… they are asking just to many …
    keep it up and more and more people will leave
    A game should be fun and relaxing, not giving stress … there s enough of that in real life!

I strongly believe that if the goal time is going to be shortened, then the required number of parts for the ovens should also be reduced! It is difficult to always collect food precisely on time and progress at the perfect pace necessary to complete the goal in 14 days. Often, when I am at work or with my family, I am unable to manage my bakery for 6 to 8 hours. This should not be penalized. Please readjust the goals!

Rhino Keeper
    10plus yr daily player here. If i cant complete the goals with new formula (increase of recipes) how can newer players? Game has become a chore or a job you get no satisfaction from. Hoping and praying you put our beloved games back ti obtainable goals or im out as well. Ive lost over 40 long time neughbors...its soon to be 41

Farm Supplier
    I think I have been playing since 2012 or something like that.

These goal are no longer fun anymore and I actually want the end prizes. Its much harder when the challenges are overlapping, having to make 30+ of the same items???

I went coin broke for how expensive the baking costs are on top of the ovens and accessories pricing which also makes it harder to keep up unless I buy my way through.

I know yall are trying to make money and it worked for me spending here and there, but I'd have to spend weekly to keep up at this point and I'm no longer willing to do that anymore after this challenge that I won't even complete - even after spending money.

Additionally, I still have ovens I paid gems for, only to get them with locked recipes still.

I'd be lying if I'd say I didn't feel taken advantage of and I'm not the only one with that sentiment.

New Resident
    In my opinion, a 'free' game like Bakery Story should be playable/winnable without having to pay actual real life money. It might be harder to do so, but it should be possible. Right now, it's not possible to do so. If the number of gifts that you were allowed to give/get a day were higher/we were able to build one of the ovens in a day (at least the first oven in a goal) it might be doable, but it's just not doable without spending money.

For people that don't have a ton of neighbors, or don't want to spend money, these goals are impossible. I have neighbors but still struggle to get parts to make enough ovens to complete the tasks in time. They used to be 14 days and now they are 13 days, even harder. Also you don't get parts as often as you used to when a product is made or finished so once again harder. This game used to be relaxing for me and now I find it extremely frustrating, not enjoyable anymore.

New Resident
    I don?t mind the 15 day goal at all 💯 but the last recipe shouldn?t be 38 for only 10 hours each.

I realize that the totals have been adjusted for the current goal. Most of them were decreased (good!) but the two longest cooking items were INCREASED! I was on track to very nearly finish on time. But today, I had a family dinner and could not get to my bakery for a few hours. Now I will not finish my final items until just past the deadline.

This is ridiculous! We do NOT want to be burdened with having to check on this game every hour of every day! I should be free to work, sleep, and visit family! And I should be able to achieve goals WITHOUT buying gems.

Seriously... no one asked you to make the game harder. Relax the goals!

Rhino Keeper
    After over a decade of being a supportive loyal player of s8 games (back when it was team lava) i think im done supporting. S8 gets no more of my real money. Im over it. I havent been able to complete a single goal in any s8 game *bakery, resteraunt, castle) since 2021. Ive given s8 almost 8 months to figure out they messed up and go back to the games EVERYONE loved. S8 you only get 1 more month then im looking for other games that would appreciate my money more than s8 does.

Firstly, it's really boring with goal ovens cooking much more food per time and counters remaining for long.

As if it wasn't enough the last step got increased to 40, profits lowered, too on restaurant
    (was thinking I got one game to play at least)
    now while all ovens were occupied with 22hr dish, mini goal dropped

Not enough? Still having fun?
    Then collectibles even stopped working

Why would I ever spend any money
    I'm normally quite positive and supportive person but I tried to play this game to have fun, not to be stressed

If I want to watch the same food, can hang a painting
    I understand the company wants to make money but the game is not playable or fun anymore
    Once it was fun, before all these adjusted amounts