View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Fashion Designer
    BS longer and less food required.

New Resident
    I have been playing for years but it seems like in the last few months they have made the goals more unrealistic for people who don't spend money and all day long on the game. I used to be able to build 3 ovens for the 1st and 4 for the 2nd and finish with just a few hours left, now by the time I finish the first part I am barely getting any parts sent to me for the second part and haven't completed a goal in months. It's getting to the point where I am trying to decide if it is even worth it to keep playing. I work and still try to keep up. I even got shamed by another player because I missed their message to me because I was working. I don't feel like people are playing as much and they aren't as accepting of friend requests either.
    I am always looking for more neighbors as long they understand that I may not tip everyday but if they send my a request for a part, I will accept it and I will send parts back if they send something to me as well.
    My id is m31amanda

Farm Supplier
    Para mim, o cronometro ? ideal. 14 dias ? suficiente para concluir.

New Resident
    Goal days should go back to 15. Seems like you just increase items needed and shorten time. Not very user friendly

Host(ess)
    I cannot stand the new time formatting. They said they changed it to a 14 day timer, why does it IMMEDIATELY drop down to 13 days within hours of the goal coming out? Absolutely ridiculous. Give people a chance to finish these goals, lower the food amounts and building requirements! I am also tired of the admins saying the goals are optional, yeah, I am well aware but I want to be able to get all the new items/recipes that are added so give us a fighting chance! I have been playing these games for over 8 years and recently it has just gone completely down hill. Not fun and stressful to play! ☹️

Anyway I need more neighbors to help with gifts and requests so feel free to add me, I do not care if you tip! Just be helpful with goals, please! ID: idreamofzombies
    Last edited by idreamofzombies; 04-19-22 at 02:55 PM.

YES this game is more like a job than a game. MY Wife and I used to have fun playing but lately not fun anymore with all the outlandish parts and food requirements we can't finish.
    We are goal oriented players herba6955 and HLovesD if you'd like more goal oriented neighbors.
    Bakery Story needs to remedy this problem and let us go back to having fun like it used to be or a lot of players are going to STOP PLAYING us included.
    Last edited by herba6955; 04-29-22 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Additional information

I agree, not a very relaxing game when you can?t finish a goal! Needs to be more time or fewer cakes to bake

Host(ess)
    I would prefer the timer to revert to 30 days, also the number of parts to build ovens needs to be reduced. This game used to be enjoyable to play, it is now like a second job, most of us do not have 20hrs a day to play Bakery Story.

Host(ess)
    I think a full 30 days to finish a challenge is too long and 13 (14) days is too short. I would also like more time between challenges to make the food *I* want to make (IE: high profit dishes to make up for the large amount of money spent on challenges). As it is, I sit out on some so I can use my requests to gather parts and make the stoves in the store. I rarely finish the goals. I try bc I want the food unlocked, not to get the prize. I don’t care for the chunky character scene items. They take up way too much room.

I have the same complaints that the previous posters have- money needed for the goals, not enough time to finish without devoting an unfair (and unhealthy to me) amount of time and energy to the game, asking a lot for little return, etc. But that’s business. They have to get people to play as often as possible. It keeps their stats up and earns them money. Sadly, it’s a never ending cycle- players need updates to keep their attention and the company needs numbers and money to grow, they entice people with holiday themes and LT items, players spend more time and money in the game, company wants more players and more money, they make goals more difficult and add more LT items, players play and spend more, over time the changes and demands drive casual players away, the company amps it up a little more to force the remaining players to play and spend more, that drives players away, so they amp it up… and so on and so on.

It’s annoying to those of us that play for fun.

I also think that 14 days for goals are too short as I'm struggling with completing to build the ovens, let alone finish the goal itself. 30 days are too long however, so maybe make it 20 or 21 days?

I really appreciate the constant output of goals and the work behind it but I would prefer it if there were less goals. As it is now, there's simply no time to bake whatever recipes I like as I'm stuck to finishing the goals.