View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

New Resident
    These goals are becoming ridiculous. I don't even do goals anymore. How can you increase the numbers this high? I have been playing this game for many years now but since the crazy increase in goal dishes, I have not completed any goals. This is meant to be enjoyable for everyone, not just people who play 24 hours a day!!!!!!! Seriously, sort this out.

Host(ess)
    Yes goal timer needs to be longer. Some of us losers actually have a life and cant play the game 24/7. I get a notification and check my food. I dont know how I havent been able to complete a goal in the last few goals. If I dont complete this one Im deleting the game and going to give it a review about it. I have another storm8 game with goals. This is the only game I have this problem with.
    Last edited by jws3rd; 03-30-22 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Stupid forum

Host(ess)
    Yup another goal incomplete I dont know how it isnt enough time doesnt make sense. Food gets done and I put it out I may mess up one or two dishes where I got flys. Other then that no clue how come restaurant story I?m fine but bakery I have an issue? Amount of food you need to make is the reason why. Doesnt matter im deleting the game its BS. a and why on the forum when you use a comma it makes a question mark? Thats stupid too?
    Last edited by jws3rd; 03-31-22 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Crappy game and forum

New Resident
    I personally never found the goal timer a problem or the time for recipes/amount of recipes. I have built 4 ovens and it was perfect for me I always had at least 10hrs to spare ( I never felt rushed or like I was waiting too long for the goal to end). My issue now is that it wasn?t the case for others and it?s clearly frustrating people so I?m now losing neighbors and it?s now a problem for me to complete goals. It takes me almost 10 days to get through the first oven there?s absolutely no way for me to complete these goals on time. I mostly do it for recipes so getting the final goal prize isn?t necessary for me ( I haven?t really liked anything lately) but if I did like the final goal prize I?m screwed.
    I use to have 60 neighbors and now I have about 12 active neighbors left, if anyone is still adding or trying to find new neighbors my ID is tsj9. I don?t tip regularly but I send gift and respond to requests regularly

Longer!

New Resident
    It needs to be longer or cut down the amount of food you have to make also the amount of parts you need to make one oven is ridiculous and the prize for the goals are not even worth all the trouble I stopped doing goals because of how insane they have been

The goal timer needs to be LONGER or please require less food to cook for each step. The last three goals I haven't finished because 25 each level is too much. Life is too busy to be stressing over cooking. The games are played at our leisure. Thank you Storm8 for the new stoves & recipes in February. Thank you for listening. I know you are short staffed.

Yes I agree

long time player here and I?m stressing over the high quantity of parts required to build as well as the crazy quantity to cook, to unlock the next recipe?. IF you can even accomplish it at all. The last few months I have not completed an entire set of goals.

I know that RS lowered the cooking quantity requirements of recipes, after being asked and thank goodness they did. That is a much more enjoyable pace.

Please change BS to that comparable level and lower parts too.

Host(ess)
    Yes, if nothing else, at least less amounts of food - esp. the 10hr ones. And going back to 15 days would be a little better, too.