View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
630. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.97%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

455 72.22%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.81%
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

New Resident

Goal

Yes I agree I would also like to have longer timeline goal for 30 days. I can?t finish the goal in 15 days its too short, I can?t build any ovens in 1 day, it takes 2 days to build 1 oven. I m struggling too
    Last edited by molly475; 12-11-20 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

New Resident
    Yes the goal should be more longer like before for 30 days, most people are struggling and can?t finish the goal on time.

Personally I think 15 days are just fine, but the fact is that we need an endless amount of new parts for the ovens, especially for the 2nd oven, 72 new parts just to build 1 oven and if we add the amount of parts of the 1st oven it end up to 108 new parts.

I think we need more time .especially around holidays as some spend it with family and loose a few days .

Executive Chef
    I think the biggest key is actually having decent (and reliable) neighbours when it comes time to a goal.

I cannot personally speak on the aspect of needing more days for the 14 day goals, as I haven't done a goal for at least a year and my life has got quite the more busy and filled since, and I also did leave the game for almost a year. Though when I did goals with the semi new-ish goal format last year, I was able to complete with 3-4 days remaining.

I used to hate the new-ish goal format that was introduced 2+ years ago, but I've grown to slightly like it and think it's challenging, but rewarding at the same time. The amount of tools needed I thought was atrocious at first, but again, reliable and dependable neighbours (I personally think) play a part in that.

Now the 5 day goals, I do think it would be nice if it was extended to a week - 7 days. If you have a busy schedule or start late you may miss quite a chunk and struggle with completion.

I think the only thing I don't really like all that much is the duration time of the 2nd cooker machine recipes. I haven't grown to like them still. Which personally adds stress up by 40% for me in completing the goal.

Either way, this is my whole opinion and thoughts on this. Everyone has different views and thoughts with the duration of the goal and on other things. I like hearing other perspectives on it, but I don't think one aspect is more important to discuss more of over the other.

"Instead of asking for additional days/longer period for goals, I'd rather ask for less parts required to build appliances"

I think it takes too long to build the required appliances, not enough time to finish 1 goal before another one starts, enough with all the fountains and if the gift/reward is holiday related then have the goal start AND finish BEFORE that holiday has come and gone. We aren't going to decorate for a holiday that has passed.

SO MUCH TO SAY! First of all, it should NOT require 72 parts to build the 2nd goal ovens.. that is so absurd! Also, please stop giving us only fountains for prizes, please! Secondly, can you PLEASE provide a search bar in the gift menu so we don't have to click 100+ times to gift basic parts or food? Also, we should have the ability to turn on/off gift receiving so that we can do that while waiting for goals to drop. I know we all have neighbors who refuse to wait until goal drop to gift no matter how many times you ask/remind them to wait, and once you start declining gifts, yes, you are able to receive more, but you certainly do not get all 20 of the gifts that you would have gotten had you not declined anything. For example, today I declined all 20 of my pending gifts right when the goal dropped. My neighbors were able to send more, however, I was able to receive/accept only 11 gifts before they maxed out. So I lost 9 gifts today, that is frustrating. There are so many ways you could improve this game but I already typed a short story here, so I will stop with the few suggestions I gave. I hope you consider them.

☆☆☆Daily 4 star players, like myself, feel free to add id: pambaxter☆☆☆
    Last edited by Pambaxter; 08-03-21 at 11:44 PM. Reason: To add

It DEFINITELY takes tooooo long to build all the appliances (with the gift limits) in the 15 day timeframe. Also the goals are TOO close together. You barely finish one before another one starts. Very frustrating....there needs to be at very least a full week between the goals.

Host(ess)
    Longer. 15 days is so unreasonable. Not working right now and still couldn?t finish last goal. Imagine the kids and adults who have more active lifestyle. The ones in school. I?m the 5%. 90% have no chance! Ludicrous if you think 15 days is enough. Know design it to force gem buy but it?s still illogical. Speaks greedy. Say a month at least.
    Last edited by NellielStorm; 10-28-21 at 02:57 PM.

That?s just crazy! Why suddenly increase the amount of servings? It?s a game for fun not work! That?s nonsense! Please return to normal numbers!