View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
630. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.97%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

455 72.22%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.81%
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

New Resident
    I just find the goals are getting boring with the same formula and time limit for every dish. It is getting a bit dull even they keep having new themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuriyeon View Post
    I just find the goals are getting boring with the same formula and time limit for every dish. It is getting a bit dull even they keep having new themes.
    I agree. I wish the recipe times were different. We have so many 2,3,7, and 10 hour foods. I would love to see different recipes that take longer to cook. This would of course mean goals would have to be structured differently to accommodate.

Executive Chef
    I think 15 days is just nice. I always completed goal within 5 days and the goal deadline still left 10 days. During this 10 days before goal ends I can relax and continue to collect the goal parts that my neighbours gift me. I store the goal parts for storage.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Farm Supplier
    This last 5 day goal timer was way too short. I started within 24 hours but
    technically on day two of the timer. I needed another, say, 18 hours to complete. They cannot make step four have four dishes that each take 8-16 hours and requiring lots of each. It's just not manageable. There is huge variation because other 5 day goals, I have completed in 2 ? days. They need to be much more mindful of making step 4 achievable consistently not just occasionally.

Executive Chef
    I think longer because there’s unexpected things that happen in life that we don’t have control over. For example, family emergency someone gets sick in family, hurricanes and etc. it would be nice if 5 day goals weren’t so time consuming recipes are usually 8 hours if not longer. They are also expensive and not every player has a lot of money to complete the goals. I would like it in one month have one 15 day goal and one 5day goal. It’s usually sometimes two 15 day goal and one 5 day goal. I like to relax while playing it’s a game and we all have life that needs to be taken care of.

why the September 2020 goal is late? give me gems guys thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKeepSmiling View Post
    why the September 2020 goal is late? give me gems guys thanks
    The goal isn't late, it's not expected to start until 7pm UTC. If you're unsure of when a goal is expected, you can always refer to the Speculation Goal Calendar. Or you could check in the Speculation Thread where any discussion of future updates/events/goals is likely to be found.

As far as gems go.... neighbors and friends cannot gift gems in this game, it is all on the individual player. If you're new to the game, I recommend looking through the Game Guide - it has a lot of useful information and tips including how to earn more gems.

Any other questions should be posted in the Bakery Story Help Me thread. Hope this helps

where we can get free gems here in bakery story guys? thanks for your answers and add me as your neighbor

add more games to download and play in our bakery story goal list to get us free gems Storm8, thanks for your response

please we need more time, please