View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
630. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.97%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

455 72.22%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.81%
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

I have lost 15 % of my neighbors because they think the goals are too tedious.

5 day goal should be more longer like make it 2 days more ...bt 15 day goal is fine

Fashion Designer
    I could care less how long/short they are.
    My concern is that I have gotten stuck on 2nd appliance for the last few goals and have only been able to get thru maybe the 1st recipe before goal is over and then I have 1-2 additional recipes sitting there locked forever. VERY annoying. I will not spend gems just to build the oven more quickly - I send/receive/gift parts daily. I have ALWAYS finished every goal - ALWAYS finished every recipe on every oven - own every appliance - this is Absurd.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

not enough time to complete goals and annoying prompts

I use to enjoy Bakery story but the change of goals and days have made almost impossible to complete. Cooking a total of 80 food items at 1 hour is near impossible unless a person is on the game all day for hours at a time. Not in a real world.
    The continually prompts at the opening of the game is annoying and almost always includes the goals I did complete.
    It's as almost the staff does not care what we do unless of course of we are a paying customer.
    I don't or will not pay to play not to finish a goal. This is only a game to occupy a little of my free time.
    The goals are unreachable and the table and chairs are not any different t from other sets. I would like to see unique items and choices of color and style. And I would like to see a more closely related seasonal them.

I'm OK with bakery story even though sometimes I fall short. But RS I'd hard to complete cause I have so much inactive neighbors and get like less than 10 goal gifts a day, including response fromantic gift req.

Rhino Keeper
    I love goal start days! I just wish there was not a delay between goals. Waiting is awful. I have a lack of patience I guess. Lol It seems I am one of those players that finish a goal early so the wait is already long.

I?m used to S8 games where one goal ends and the next begins. I know on those forums though there are a lot of complaints about the never ending goals and wanting a break between.

It is a tough job trying to keep us all happy. Thank you for goals. I would not play without them.

I like both long and short goals but not the 3 appliances rule. I think you should be able to complete with the one and have the option to buy more without spending gems. This way everyone can play at their own pace.

When I first started playing the games I really enjoyed them. But now I feel like I have to rush through them. There was a 30 day time line. People have family's and jobs . I would like to see using some of the items already there to build ovens. I am running out of space for parts. I wasn't able to finish the goal because you have to have so many parts to build the ovens. Because some of my friends don't do the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    5 day goals should be longer
    Too stressful and this is the first time in years that I am not able to complete goals

I have no problem with the 15 day goal, but I do think the 5 day goal should be 7 instead. So many times I've missed the 5 day goal by only a few hours.