View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
630. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.97%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

455 72.22%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.81%
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Rhino Keeper
    ^ Its not impossible. I just finished it a few hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    ^ Its not impossible. I just finished it a few hours ago.
    I second this, I finished this morning.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Farm Supplier
    Please extend it. Some of us work fulltime and with the number of parts required now to build appliances and the addition of side goals it is difficult. I've been playing since right after the game was intro'd and am struggling to meet goal timing. I have now got 3 that I could not make the timeframe requirement. Prior to this I have NEVER not completed a goal. I do purchase gems and I own 2 gem machines as well, so it's not a "cheaping out" thing. It's really a time & supply thing. If I didn't have stockpiles (rapidly being depleted now) there is no way I could keep up. Also, how will you get new game players (thereby making more money) if you do not make some concessions to the folks who are purchasing the parts, etc.?

Farm Supplier
    I wish this game would do like BS and give you the first appliance "free" as well. It helps.

Farm Supplier
    ONE other very large suggestion - let us have 30 gifts daily & 30 requests - that would help everyone and they would still need to purchase gems. The need for so many parts has affected gameplay quite a bit. I don't mind purchasing a pack of gems if It doesn't use them all up on just a couple of items. The price has gone up everywhere instead of just one or 2 areas of the game.

My suggestion is one goal per month... I need time to rearrange my boutique, decorations and so on. To decide what other ovens I like and what I want to buy/store...Doing goals all the time is quite tiring though I like them, but I'd need more time between goals. ; I have many stored ovens(finished goal ones) now waiting for masteringj and dont know when I'll find the time...as new goals are coming up soon.

On the other side, I'm level 99 playing daily through a year or so. At the beginning I could not do goals as I had to order food all the time to have enough stock and was quite annoying to be receiving parts and parts daily from my nbrs... Thinking of beginners now I insist again in having more time inter goals. Cheers!

30 days for 15 dishes. The longer cook time, the longer we need to cook. I can?t cook the dishes for 6+ hours within 15 hours.

New Resident
    Longer

Host(ess)
    I've been playing Bakery Story since 2010 or 2011 and every time we get a 5 day goal, I get that much closer to quitting. I'm a student and it's next to impossible to finish them. Even some of the 15-day goals are incredibly difficult to complete with my schedule. I don't find this constant stream of goals fun and Bakery Story feels more and more like a chore to me as time goes on.

I do not ever do a 5-Day Goal coz I'm unable to finish it on time !!
    I am ABLE to just BARELY complete the 15-Day Goals as I only have 9 oven slots. It is really STRESSFUL to complete these 15-Day Goals. So i PERSONALLY think that they (Game Devs) should increase the goal time from 15 to 18 or 21 days. It would be less STRESSFUL and ENJOYABLE !!
    Only accepting 3/4 STAR Players who are very ACTIVE and TIP and GIFT daily !!
    Id: asaifee02 / Lvl: 41 / 4 STAR

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast