View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I like 2 goals monthly and having side goals. I never need to use gems to finish in half the allotted time and always build 6 of each appliance in that time. I try to always stock core parts so I have less trouble building quickly than neighbors who ask for food between goals. I do agree that goal appliances shouldn't require so many parts...38 is a LOT! Maybe no more than 20 and I don't even mind the ones that require 22 each. But 38?! I would like to be able to buy additional side goal prizes instead of receiving just one. Lastly, if we had a gift registry it would help everyone! Thank you for listening Storm8! I've personally seen a LOT of change based on player requests and suggestions so keep up the good work!

Longer;(

Please, slow down! It is too frustrating to play and complete the tasks without any break - 1 goal per month is enough -and also frustrating to build stoves - you need active players to receive enough parts , and the limited 20 gifts per day are rediculously less then we need.

Anyway I really enjoy your games, Storm8. Thank You.

My neighbor friend and I agreed that 1. Too many parts required 2. The goals are too long because (not the only reason) 3. There is not enough time in between to relax or to master any recipes.

Farm Supplier
    In addition to getting tired of continious working on goal requirements, I' ve faced another frustrating thing. My bakery is full of counters with various food, and every new goal adds at least six of them. I wish I could change the decorations, that's the most attractive part of the game to me, but that pile of old counters allows me not much to do. I don't want just to throw that food away, it costs a lot of money which I might get some day when that food wood be sold at last. But there is just no time between the goals to sell out some food i had cooked in previous goals. That' s what feels the worst to me. I have to add more and more counters which ruin my design, instead of trying new decoration ideas. So what's the point in winning new decorations in time consuming goals if I have no time and no room in my bakery to play with those?
    It is interesting that the food in the Restaurant Story is sold out much sooner, so I have no such problem in that game.

Fashion Designer
    Please stop the requirements for something from neighbors, via request, in the very first part of the goals! We lose a day! Especially with goals starting later and later.

I find this an unfair handicap.

Also, can we have at least one appliance in the 15 day goals that is oven elements and a new part? Like all the new appliances were for a while, until ppl.complained for some ridiculous reason I will never understand.
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Please stop the requirements for something from neighbors, via request, in the very first part of the goals! We lose a day! Especially with goals starting later and later.

Also, can we have at least one appliance in the 15 day goals that is oven elements and a new part? Like all the new appliances were for a while, until ppl.complained for some ridiculous reason I will never understand.

I agree, I would love to start using oven elements again for one of the parts needed. I have hundreds now
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post

I also agree, no more asking this stuff at the first step, better make it at the end when 2 appliances are already built, so no need to ask neighbours for parts anymore, except this.

Fashion Designer
    These short Goal times, with goals coming as soon as one ends...too many counters, too much food.

I haven't finished mastering food from the previous goal and here we are with another.

It's too much.

This is supposed to be FUN.

I agree with majority, longer goals. It takes 3-5 days for me to unlock the appliance, and sometimes there is another gift request that must be completed before I can even purchase it. There were some appliances that I was not able to unlock all items in time, it would be nice if there was a way to ?buy? recipes for a reasonable gem amount.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast