View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
630. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.97%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

455 72.22%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.81%
Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

I've been playing for 8+yrs now.
    I think the goal time is fair but the goals are excessive and overpriced.I seem to be playing b2b fr one thing or the other.
    Also
    I've been on level 99 fr 7yrs now
    If I'm going to stay on this level forever then what's the point in playing.
    So disheartening 😰
    fawziaj

Rhino Keeper
    More time or less cooking.

This isnt workable for me.

Farm Supplier
    Looks like I?m coming into this thread late, but I wish goals were longer. I can?t get enough ovens made fast enough to get food cooked in a timely manner, and if I wanted to get 1-3 hour cooks done faster to save time on 6-10 or do hour cooks, I would have to set a timer during sleep to wake up to deal with cooking, and that?s ridiculous. It?s frustrating that I can?t get goals finished and not be able to receive prize decorations at the end..... I try to add more neighbors, but I ran into many replying to me saying they?re not adding right now. And I believe in being courteous and returning tips, and I find it overwhelming with retuning tips with having so many neighbors (that I need for goal completion), especially when this is not the only story game I play, and especially when so many neighbors require you to remain at 3-4 stars for you to remain as their neighbor..... like I can?t even finish goal 3 out of 4 most of the time.

Rhino Keeper
    The goal time is not long enough to complete, especially the 5-day goals. It seems that more products are crammed into a short amount of time. I've gotten complaints that they cannot be finished

New Resident
    1/建造炉子需要太多的零件儿了
    2/出售(卖菜)的速度太慢了

Farm Supplier
    The short term goal time is a recent event with the changeover in management. I've got lots of nabors who have played for years dropping out because there are too many parts needed per appliance to play a 15 day game. We are going to purchase gems of course, but if they would go back to less parts needed per oven, they can keep the 15 day goals - then we will still purchase those cool little packs that come up in the last 4 days or so & also keep purchasing gems on sale. In the past year I personally have lost 100+ nabors who have dropped out because it is becoming stressful to complete the goals in the time allotted with the gift limit of 20 (which used to be 30) and the request limit of 20 with this number of required parts per appliance. There's almost no time left to actually decorate your establishment - which we all did multiple times - almost monthly and the stress level is up so it is no longer a cool social game that de-stresses you after a workday. It has taken a lot of fun out of the game. Newbies give up quickly as there is no way to accumulate enough money, appliances, keep food on the counters & play the 15 day goals at once. Looks like they are losing long term customers & new ones are not sticking. Some thought needs to be given to the current system - it doesn't help when customers are leaving like flies and new ones are not staying put to continue to spend their money with you. (There are some nice changes as well - the little packs that are sold in the last 4 days & teh side goals, lots of sales on gems, etc. - those are good come ons but need to be balanced by the other issues to expand the customer base & keep everyone happy - happy customers spend even more money & buy more cool deco items.)

I agree - player since inception of BS and RS - lost 100+ nabors in past 12 months due to unhappiness over these issues and it is no longer fun to play. Nobody wants to miss the goal - either put less parts required or extend the goal period. We spend more money purchasing gem packs on the sales & we also buy more things when the goal period is longer. New folks are basically not going to make it in the current gameplay. I add new ones and they drop out within 60 - 90 days out of frustration - I totally understand. *Please do continue to reopen old items - folks love them and we buy them even if we already have one. The little packs on the last 4 days of the goals are a big favorite too. *Year end special oven & gem machine purchases have been loved as well. Please make this game enjoyable again - you will find we spend much more - it's overly stressful now and I hate losing nabors I've had for up to 10 years!~!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-21-19 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Merged multiple posts

Host(ess)
    I opened my Bakery 2 days before this Peachy event started, and I will finish the event with 2 days to spare even though I delayed starting the event for a day as I?d contacted support about my old account not working (incidentally, they still haven?t responded lol). So I think it is safe to say that 15 days is enough time to complete the events. I used 3 step one appliances, and 4 step two, making recipes as I built new appliances. I think some people try to build too many step one appliances. I?ve seen a few players (up to lvl40 who aren?t doing the side goal) make 5 step one, and then be left struggling on day 10 to start building step 2!

My only gripe is the recipe yields (in terms of quantity) are rather poor in comparison to regular recipes, and as I?m playing a new game, I didn?t have excess appliances to keep an ongoing food supply. There were quite a number of times that I was forced to ?close the store? in order to prevent losing hearts. So I?d prefer to see that aspect improved, oh, and the initial cost of all those wall and floor tiles lol I?m going to start saving for the next one

Rhino Keeper
    1. Time is ok
    2. Quantity per platre is very frustrating. After spendin 7 to 10 hours of we get only 550 or 775 plates, its not worthy. Some plates are not even goodlooking to invest more.
    3. Previously number of appkiances are not the part of goal. Why I should make 3 of each when I will never use those in future? I can take my time to complete goal by using 2 ovens.
    4. I can invest in other appmiances instead of this. For eg, I built 6 motherly ovens. Though quantity is very less. Only 925 plates per 9 hours. But I am using all 6 ovens regularly to make only 2 dishes out of 6 recipes as foods are good looking.

Give us something in return which is worthy pls

Rhino Keeper
    I have started to play bakery story and restaurant story in way back 2012. I must say that ot was much more exciting and enjoyable than now.

You should figure out how to upgrade all of us from 99 .... Then it will be more interesting as we will have something to achieve.

Only tougher goal is not enough. Moreover you will loose players.

I think it should remain the same.