View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

New Resident

Vote

I have trouble finishing the goals as we need too many parts. I think we should extend it to 20 days.

Farm Supplier
    Changing my vote to Goal needs to be longer, as appliances require more parts and more item to cook. So that we can at least finish the goal or maybe have a break in-between (that is if we finish the goal on time). Especially now that there are 3 goals happening all at once. Feel like storm8 is trying to get people to quit.
    Last edited by Mai2008; 08-01-22 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Forgot to add other comments in

Rhino Keeper
    I absolutely hate the 2 hour recipes! I think if they were 4 hour recipes but only have to cook 15 that would be better, since if you can?t log in overnight. I don?t log in for my 8 hours of sleep and my recipes often spoil especially if I?m busy at work ect. Idk just my thoughts

Fashion Designer
    longer?
    the same amount of time?
    I JUST WANT THEM NOT TO OVERLAP SIR if that's not too much to ask pls

Rhino Keeper
    I think of you are going to overlap goals make it 20 day goal. I?m no longer buying gems to finish goals, I?m going to play for the recipes and if I finish I finish if not?.oh well it?s getting way too stressful.

Definitely longer with the overlapping goals even more so. Greedy devs.

Definitely longer. Especially since they are throwing in a 5-day goal in the mix. I just don’t have enough stoves to cook everything

Can only speak for myself, but I'm fine with the goal timer as it is and I'm enjoying the additional challenge of having the three goals simultaneously.

So far, I've always been able to finish without buying gems. I also like that the 5-day goal starts earlier; that way, I have it finished when I need to build the 2nd appliance of the main goal and can leave all 1st main goal appliances in the bakery and keep cooking on them for additional parts.

Gotta say I have great neighbors so I usually get both the 20 parts gifted and the 20 requested parts.

If anybody needs a neighbor that gifts goal parts daily: my ID is LydiaSkywalker. (Though I have to mention that I don't tip daily and only from my wall; I do check for parts request several times a day, though.)

Why are you making it so hard to complete each goal? When I first started playing your games I was able to relax and enjoy .But now I can't even finish completely. You are asking for to many foods to be cooked . You need to back the amounts down. Not so many . MY QUESTION IS : ARE YOU TRYING TO GET PLAYERS TO PLAY THE NEW VERSION OF BAKERY STORY???? I tried it and did not like it !! That is why I am still playing the old version! But thinking strongly about quilting on your site!!

Farm Supplier