View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
630. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.97%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

455 72.22%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.81%
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

New Resident
    Wish the food times weren't 2hrs on each new oven. Can't check my phone that often at work and I'm tired of being behind most of the time.

New Resident
    Why haven't the goal timers changed yet when clearly by this sticky poll the results are above 70% in favor of longer goal timers? I mean it isn't like only a few people are complaining and wanting longer goal timers but a whole 72.20% want longer goal timers. That is a big percentage in favor of longer timers out of a pretty large community.
    I am saddens me that Storm8 listens to/makes changes on what the community would like to see put up for "Sale" but does nothing about the overwhelming requests to lower the parts requirements for appliances or lengthening/reverting the goal timers back to what they use to be. I would just like to know why and what possible reason they have.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm fine with the goal timer, the pace of getting new items is good and keeps the game fresh for me

But not at these requirements. If all serve requirements were to be reduced by like half, the goal timer would be just fine

Longer, especially the 5 day goal

Is there a faster/easier way to send gifts? While trying to fill each neighbors request it takes so much time to get to basic parts and food gifts and while each goal is added it gets longer. It might be beneficial to put tabs like they do for the ovens.

I think the length of goals are fine. The problem I have is completing the very first oven recipe. I get stuck because you only can build 1 oven and the amount of recipes at 2 hours is crazy. Like 36 of them. Please please please drop the amount of recipes required. The whole idea is to make it easy for players so they can enjoy the game. Ty

I miss when the goals were 30 Day goals. The 15 day goals wouldnt be that bad the amount of recipes they want you to bake is crazy! I can never finish any of these goals. I wish it was easier to build the ovens and not require so many parts, also the last recipe thats 10 hours shouldnt have a 40 item limit. That's crazy!

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839