View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Executive Chef
    The timer is okay, but I don’t like having to cook so much, especially for the side goals because now I have way too much food and can’t make much money besides the daily bonus. With the longer timers, there’s less cooking so I don’t have to fill my bakery with tons of counters, which go out of season far sooner than the food sells. I still have the spider brownies, pumpkin cookies, and candy corn coffee sitting on Halloween counters and it’s very annoying. Please less cooking, especially of high quantities of food. It’s impossible to master all recipes without having millions of unsold food in the current setup.

I find the 5 day goals are not quite long enough. By the time I finish the 3rd part I don't have enough time to do the 4th part. This is very frustrating. And its happened to me for all three that we've had this fall!

I think the time should stay the same but the goals shouldn't require as much baking, and the ovens shouldn't require as any parts. I like getting goals frequently but I think they should be reasonable with what they require- especially for newer bakeries(:

Remain the same but LESS FOOD TO COOK PLEASE!!

Level 99 3 star player. Play goals and gift parts during goal time. Can't tip/gift everyday otherwise but will do as much as I can. Feel free to add me.

I miss the 30 day goals!! I also miss getting regular updates!!

I work 3 jobs so doing the shorter goals is so much harder for me than the 30 day goals.

Exclamation Goals too many not enough time to finish

Sorry to say this. But there are too many goals back to back with zero days of seperation between them. Please slow down. I make all that effort then i cant even complete the goal. i like the one goal a month that is two weeks timed. Thank you.

More then enough people are telling you the goals are to short in time to finish em. You know that yet you still don't care the time limit for goals didn't changed at all, you all simply do it for one reason: So the people are forced to spent, Dont tell me know i don't have have too. How much of a fun is a game anymore if you can't beat any of those goals anymore without investing cash? I am poor, so i won't and i can't spent Cash. If you keep along making your games only beeing fun to enjoy if we are willing to pay, prepare for a lot of people to quit. And i will quit soon.
    Last edited by CelestiasHeaven; 12-19-17 at 09:08 AM.

I like 2 goals monthly and having side goals. I never need to use gems to finish in half the allotted time and always build 6 of each appliance in that time. I try to always stock core parts so I have less trouble building quickly than neighbors who ask for food between goals. I do agree that goal appliances shouldn't require so many parts...38 is a LOT! Maybe no more than 20 and I don't even mind the ones that require 22 each. But 38?! I would like to be able to buy additional side goal prizes instead of receiving just one. Lastly, if we had a gift registry it would help everyone! Thank you for listening Storm8! I've personally seen a LOT of change based on player requests and suggestions so keep up the good work!

Longer;(

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast