View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Make it longer or im done too. I gave s8 a whole year ... a year where i could NOT complete a single goal is rs or bs! And ive got 13 plus years of resources and my ovens running 24/7 and not 1 goal completed! I wont do a year 2 of this bull. Fix or i am out too. Btw i quit supporting storm 8 games because of this issue in bakery and restaurant stories and i had supported $$$ in all the games including castle and dragon not 1 penny will i spend in any of their games till these games are back to being enjoyable. Id rather put my money into a game i know im going to be playing in a month not one ive been thinking about dropping cause its worse than a job

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlemommy View Post
    Definitely need more time with the increase in goals. 22-hour recipes in a 5-day goal is ridiculous. This game is losing its enjoyment for me. It used to be fun to complete the goals and get the prizes, but I haven't completed a goal in a year. It's disappointing.
    I agree. I started cooking the latte?s a day before the 5 day goals come out and I have been able to finish those goals in 2-3 days thankfully. I am tired of cooking the same things though

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by theladylaura View Post
    Why do you bother asking, storm hasn?t once cared what their customers wanted. Pointless?
    Exactly. I haven?t seen much from this game to reflect what we have been asking for. There?s so much that needs to be changed about this game

New Resident
    I just want to leave my vote for LONGER THAN 15 days!
    I am feeling stressed and I want to accomplish all the goals but that is not possible in such a short period of time...and additionally, it costs super many coins... to build the ovens and to buy all the goal-needed stuff (walls, floor, tables, deco,...)
    so pls storm8, put the goal timer to 30 days again!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by theladylaura View Post
    Why do you bother asking, storm hasn?t once cared what their customers wanted. Pointless?
    I agree- the poll seems pointless. Since it was started, things have gotten worse! Main goal, side goal, and 2 five day goals every 2 weeks?! Give us a break already! Save your breath people- they don?t care.

Farm Supplier
    LONGER!! I work nights sleep days and I'm a single mom. I used to love this game when I started playing back in 2013 but now it's hard to keep up with building new stoves when you need 28 parts but can only get 20 gifts a day. I have 138 neighbors but it's not much help when I have a quota on gifts and part request. If you finish on time good for you but I have yet to finish a goal. 28 parts and 15 days with only 20 gifts a day and then a lot of the times it's a gift sent the day before and I need parts for the second goal and have to wait another X amount of hours before k can get them. This game used to be fun I took a 2 year break and now I remember why I did. It's no longer fun.

Farm Supplier
    Does anybody actually read our post?? This post is 6 years old and nothing has changed. No i'm not yelling just trying to get someone's attention.
    Add me if you don't do 14 day goals and will gift food/drink and like to receive food/drink. That's free money for me to make shooooot why not. 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Make it longer or im done too. I gave s8 a whole year ... a year where i could NOT complete a single goal is rs or bs! And ive got 13 plus years of resources and my ovens running 24/7 and not 1 goal completed! I wont do a year 2 of this bull. Fix or i am out too. Btw i quit supporting storm 8 games because of this issue in bakery and restaurant stories and i had supported $$$ in all the games including castle and dragon not 1 penny will i spend in any of their games till these games are back to being enjoyable. Id rather put my money into a game i know im going to be playing in a month not one ive been thinking about dropping cause its worse than a job
    Same here. It's totally frustrating. Could not complete a single goal in months.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopoldsden View Post
    I agree Too many parts now to complete each oven its ridiculous.. and too many recipes.. if you increase number of recipes extend the time and stop with the many short goals...those multiple 5 day goals now popping up during these 15 day goals it's annoying and confusing..stop also with the 1 hour recipes people don't have time all day waiting for these short recipes that finish so quick or they rot..
    So true!

Hi
    I'm not sure if someone can answer me if storm8 will do something about the goals.. The game is not fun no more and after more than 10 years playing restaurant story I'm seriously thinking to quit . Goals are draining my coins ,((since I started playing never had issues with coins))I sold many old decors ,cooked coins food ect .It's clear with the amount of food we cook, expensive ovens too buy , now double decors we buy that goals required to keep going on with goals ,it's getting impossible in my opinion ,games are suppose to be fun so one can relax not stress over a goal and I wrote over a goal because for me doing goals 'was' fun and always waited for them to start but now goals are ****ing my game.
    I really hope Storm8 do something about them.
    Wish everyone a good day
    Thanks