View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
630. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.97%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

455 72.22%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.81%
Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Host(ess)
    15 days goal is great if the part needed to build an appliances is not 28 this or 28 that.
    If the management wanted to shorten the time then they should be no maximum of gift a player can receive.
    And they should do some sort of catalogue for gift dividing it into GOAL PARTS, BASIC PARTS, FOOD.
    BAKERY STORY [A First Taste. Level 99. Send Goal and Basic Parts. Occasional tipper. Been playing since 2008 with multiple bakery.]
    RESTAURANT STORY [A First Taste. Level 99. Send Goal and Basic Parts. Occasional tipper. Been playing since 2008 with multiple restaurant.]

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve only been playing since 2013. I started to play in 2012, but I didn?t understand the game dynamics at first, and since I was busy during that time, I didn?t play. Then in 2013, life changed and I found the game again.

Since 2013, the changes that have been made in the game have not been for the best. I?ve seen player after player quitting because they don?t feel the game is fun and interesting anymore. I would say it?s because they just got bored with the game, but usually they say they feel disenfranchised. S8 ignores their customers. It boggles the mind that they have a forum and a means of contacting them, but it?s a waist of time and effort if your not feeling like your being heard.

In all fairness, S8 has to do what is best for their company, but you would think that they would realize that in some instances, a little sacrifice here and there, would actually give them bigger returns in the long run, but NOPE! It?s like they?ve dug in and won?t budge!

I hope that at some point, Storm will realize BS and RS potential, and start on a path to better communication with their customer base. A little compromise goes a long way.

20 days would be nice. Or if they insist on goals back to back at least give a 10 day period. Or do it monthly again. Honestly too many ovens being released and recipes in a short period of time.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

New Resident
    20 days would be ok

Goal length is fine for me. I wish there were a few more days of down time between each goal so we could work on building/mastering other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmcghee33107 View Post
    Goal length is fine for me. I wish there were a few more days of down time between each goal so we could work on building/mastering other stuff.
    Agreed. I finish every goal but sometimes I wish there was just a week off between when one goal ends and another begins

I really think the current goal system is a nightmare. Too many parts to build and not enough time to build them in. The gift count needs to raise if the goals aren’t going to change

I would like to have longer time for goal. I?m coming into this thread late! This a big concern for me. I can?t get enough ovens made fast enough to get food cooked in a timely manner. It?s frustrating that I can?t get goals finished and not be able to receive prize decorations at the end It might help if I didn?t need 45 parts pieces each to build the ovens, and also the time lengths to cook each item. 10 hours is a lot of time when you have to cook 15+ of just one recipe. I would really like for this to get fixed!

New Resident
    ive been playing BS for 2 months.
    at first, i ignore the quest coz getting coins is hard for starters.
    then at level 33, i took the my first 15 day quest, and so the 5 day challenge too.. it was a struggle at first coz i need to be aware of each recipes cooking time. and ovens and drinking machines are a bit hard, requires lots of parts, in which i discovered a way earning collectible parts with ease. no need to wait for neighbors gifts or granting your request.
    after that, i finished both goals within 11 days.. the extra 4 days is for saving another set of coins for the next incoming goals. i think ive spent 500k for just clearing the goals, no gems spent. but its a no problem for me coz i can earn 10k/hr..

I hate having one hour foods to cook in the goals. Sometimes I miss several deadlines and end up with the dreaded flies. I've been close to not finishing a goal when I've been busy. I don't know how people who work complete goals.