View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Bakery Story should either shorten the amount of parts required to build an oven - to maybe 8 to 12 units per part.

OR, (seriously!) make the days longer. Sure, the goals can be finished on time but that's only just barely. Some people may not be able to finish for various reasons - such as bad neighbours, health issues, work, etc.

Bakery Story should really takes these things into account and know that not everyone that play the game for 12+ hours straight.

Also, what's with increasing the number of dishes we have to make in order to finish the goal?! I mean, seriously? You're supposed to be making the game better not worse!

Rhino Keeper
    15 days is plenty enough time to finish a goal. I actually finish in 10 days and gem out of all recipes in the 15 days. I don't want them to be longer because I like being able to get new things. I do wish the weekly themed sales would come back though. Mostly, I wish the creators would be more creative and knock off the fountains.

I like the 15 days but the amount of parts and now serves per recipe are kinda insane xD Also I don't like the basically 2 goals per month. I prefer it to be just one so they can get u know... Creative x..X and also, we could have more time to build or cook what we want to within that time .... For me the side goal time is OK and as it unlocks after the first part it gimme time to do it without affecting my main goal progress.. But still since last goal something's not OK with the TF. Or they make less requirements or they should extend the timeframes.

We need some changes here, either or

Quote Originally Posted by coffeewithdessert View Post
    Bakery Story should either shorten the amount of parts required to build an oven - to maybe 8 to 12 units per part.

OR, (seriously!) make the days longer. Sure, the goals can be finished on time but that's only just barely. Some people may not be able to finish for various reasons - such as bad neighbours, health issues, work, etc.

Bakery Story should really takes these things into account and know that not everyone that play the game for 12+ hours straight.

Also, what's with increasing the number of dishes we have to make in order to finish the goal?! I mean, seriously? You're supposed to be making the game better not worse!
    Strongly agree here

Rhino Keeper
    A few weeks ago I returned to Bakery after taking a pretty long break bc I really missed the game. Basically I havent been playing since 2019 due to the lack of interest to the game. I scrolled through the forum to see what I've missed during my time away and found just a few goals that I really liked. I decided to start playing actively once again, but then I saw what are the goal prizes & the new goal requirements nowadays - and this is just frustrating...
    I agree with everyone here, everything looks kinda the same now, brownish, from chairs/tabels to recipes & decos.
    Looking back, I can tell the 2012-2017 was the golden era of Bakery Story. Someone has put it very well here on forum: now Im playing more for nostalgias sake. And thats very true.

Rhino Keeper
    Longer. 20 days

New Resident
    the new game goal settings is no longer enjoyable since its very hard to complete the oven then the serving is 40??? hey whats up wd you guys😡

At least 3 weeks. Or they can lessen the parts needed to build an oven or whatever. Just let people play the game relaxingly

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeanneMcKenna View Post
    At least 3 weeks. Or they can lessen the parts needed to build an oven or whatever. Just let people play the game relaxingly
    Totally agree!!