View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
630. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.97%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

455 72.22%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.81%
Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Executive Chef
    For years I've been saying that main & side goals should be 21 days long, meanwhile mini goals should be 10 days long.

With the recent increase in the main goals, I think many will quit now since the holidays are over unless it's reverted or time is extended.

Games should always be fun, that's why we play them.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    For years I've been saying that main & side goals should be 21 days long, meanwhile mini goals should be 10 days long.

With the recent increase in the main goals, I think many will quit now since the holidays are over unless it's reverted or time is extended.

Games should always be fun, that's why we play them.
    I definitely agree with you. The main goals should last about 20 days and the mini goals 10 days for both Bakery story and Restaurant Story. Also, going back to using the basic gift parts to build the appliances would be great because the appliances require a lot of parts to be built. I missed those days when we had 30 days to complete the goals and the appliances were easier to build.

Unachievable now

Quote Originally Posted by Francys08 View Post
    I definitely agree with you. The main goals should last about 20 days and the mini goals 10 days for both Bakery story and Restaurant Story. Also, going back to using the basic gift parts to build the appliances would be great because the appliances require a lot of parts to be built. I missed those days when we had 30 days to complete the goals and the appliances were easier to build.
    I agree that it?s not fun anymore. All I aim to do is unlock recipes rather than win the prize now, which means I?m playing less.

I do not enjoy the goals anymore at all. The goals have become stressful for those of us who cannot play all day long every day. We have real life jobs, families church, school... Games are meant to be fun, and a way to relax from the stress of the day, not add another responsibility to keep up with. Where's the fun in that?

The parts required to build goal appliances need to be less... like the original ones I started out with in 2014. Back then you needed only 20 parts total (or less) to complete one appliance.
    Now you need up to 72!!!

The time to complete the goals needs to be longer.. also like we had when I first started playing. It was monthly goals back then, and we had 28-30 days to complete it, with fewer dishes. Now we have 14 days, and a ton more parts to collect, and a ton more dishes to bake! Whose idea was that? So very many challenges started, but impossible to complete.

These increased challenges really make the game feel impossible to keep up with.

I stopped playing for a year or so, due to the stress and phone memory issues, and it just wasnt worth the hassle anymore.
    Then I reinstalled it just before the holidays, and have tried to skip the goals Im not over- excited about just to focus on mastering dishes that arent in the goals.
    But the problem is that my nbrs keep sending goal parts that I will never be able to use, and while I decline them most of the time, there's always a few that slips by, and I am stuck with them, annoyingly taking up space in my inventory. This winter goal that just started, I was going to skip too... but then I accidentally accepted gifts from nbrs, so decided it would be easiest to go ahead and work the goal just to use up all these parts. The joy of the play is gone, though. I really wanted to focus on other things in game, not add new stress of trying to complete an impossible challenge.
    If Storm8 would return to the fun Challenges of 2014, I would love the game a lot more!

I completely agree. It's a current goals are often on realistic. And I haven't gotten new decor in a long time. I can work the goal constantly and still not finish it. So I don't mind going back to 30 days

Can’t we lower the quantity of items needed to be baked for these goals? I believe Restaurant story lowered theirs down again instead of these unmanageable quantities of 30-40 items? Either that or extend the time to do goals? Perhaps shorten cooking times, also. Just some suggestions…. Please consider for everyone’s sake.

When I first played the games I was able to relax and enjoy . The 30 day goal . But now I feel like I can't finish the goals 15days is not long enough. I feel stressed tying to finish . I'm always home and try to enjoy your games . But I don't know if I will keep playing! I tried the new version of bakery and restaurant . I don't like them !!!!! To much, stressful to me!!!!!!!

I agree that we need more time(at Least 20 days) to finish goals or less parts ( 38 on one part and 28 on another) just to build. .
    Thanks 4 asking☮️

Farm Supplier
    Goals are crazy now days. 40 and 32 custom parts for ONE second level specialty oven?! I?ve been getting seconds goal part gifts for five days and couldn?t even complete one second goal part oven. Absolutely ridiculous. Doubt I?ll be doing goals after this. (Took two year break). Please make parts les and or more days to complete. Nearly impossible to complete.

Farm Supplier
    I understand the majority of players back in the day wanted shorter goal times and two goals per month, but I am positive they weren?t considering how many more goal parts each oven would become as well as the increase in number or specialty recipes required to complete goal. PLEASE fix this issue.