View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

New Resident
    I have not been able to finish the goals. I don?t understand why we can?t either have more time to complete them, or fewer recipes that take a long time to cook.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the goal timer should be LONGER so that we don?t have so many goals at the same time. We will have too many food counters if we keep doing all the goals. Can someone please adjust the game to let the customers eat the food faster so that we can clear many food counters. I noticed that the customers only drank 8 Mocha in 30 minutes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DE1C08C8-3E50-411D-BAEA-C1C63490F796.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	65449

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24CA2F88-58A7-4B96-8D4A-991543639A67.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	65448

Why do you bother asking, storm hasn?t once cared what their customers wanted. Pointless?

Definitely need more time with the increase in goals. 22-hour recipes in a 5-day goal is ridiculous. This game is losing its enjoyment for me. It used to be fun to complete the goals and get the prizes, but I haven't completed a goal in a year. It's disappointing.

I like the challenge of the way the goals are set up. If the timers were longer than it would be too easy. I'm happy to have to set my own timers and pay attention so I can beat the goal. Even playing for the past 10 years and being as experienced as I am I still have a hard time beating the goals some times and that's what keeps me glued to it.

I didn't do the last goal because the prizes weren't nice (imo) and I'd failed the previous goal by ONE HOUR (still angry).

Now I'm back and ofc I had to be delayed by a drink that was missing, then in a fryer, then MIA again.

Cause it ain't a Bakery Story goal if it doesn't have a glitch to slow you down at the start (that's so suspicious, but ain't no one talking bout it .-.)

With that being said, just like MANY others have said, make the timer longer. Go back to the 15 days! Eight goals each month; less than 24hrs between main goals to try and make some money by customers who eat slow. Not everyone is interested in wasting time and energy to fail.

Google literally defines a game as "an activity that one engages in for amusement or fun"... where is the fun???😭

New Resident
    Hello BS Neighbors ����. I personally think the 15 day goals time is fine and should not change. It is the unreasonable goals that should change.
    First off you have to build 3 appliances. This alone is almost impossible because you need 35 and 40 parts each to build it. Even when BS give you the first one you can barely finish the first goal.
    Secondly you can not complete the goal when you have to make 40 items at 10 hrs or more each to cook. It is very annoying and frustrating. ��
    Unless you PAY your way it is very hard to complete any 15 day goals. I play it just to get as many REWARDS and RECIPES as I can before the goal ends.

New Resident
    Why are the new threads last and not first? Is there a way to change threads ascending and descending order? Still learning how to find ANYTHING on here.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GinaWill2 View Post
    Why are the new threads last and not first? Is there a way to change threads ascending and descending order? Still learning how to find ANYTHING on here.
    You should be able to change that according to your preferences. Here's a link to the Forum FAQ section on different thread settings which should explain the differences and how to employ them.

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions or require more detailed explanations, feel free to follow up in the BS Help Me thread here.

New Resident
    This game isn?t fair for people who have jobs, it?s ridiculous that we have to make all of these recipes with such little time, either give us more time or cut down the amount of recipes to make. It?s also not fair how all of us keep asking for this yet it?s like no one from the team even reads these or listens to us