View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
631. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

25 3.96%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

456 72.27%
  • Remain The Same

150 23.77%
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

New Resident
    The goals have become reficulous. They take way too many parts to build the appliances. You barely can get the goals completed and they make the last task of completing 15 of a 10 hour item. Once i worked the entire goal and came up two hours short. You barely get one goal finished and the next goal pops up. I don?t know why they?re not listening. Slow down already. Never had this problem before

Fashion Designer
    Eh, going to be rather negative here. So I'll apologize as well.

I think the thread needs locked. It's old.
    Been going on since September.

Results of 289 that voted:

201--voted longer
    10--voted shorter
    78--voted stay the same

No one is obviously reading this or we would have seen goals be longer by now.
    Thread is just pointless now!

I vote stay the same but make a change to make it easier to finish would help everyone

less parts to make a oven

Be able to decline the wrong gift and still receive 20 gifts a day

I enjoy the game because I have accumulated a lot of things as a long time player if I were a new player I wouldn?t stay to play it?s too hard but I struggle the game you have only focused on making money and rightfully so but how can u expect to make money with a game where your focus seems to be obviously how can we make them struggle to buy gems that?s very obvious struggle is not fun
    Make fresh new images that we want to purchase and if u take all the fun out of what use to be a lot of fun and turn into a struggle who will want to play this is my escape from real life I?m a long time player so I miss all the new items we use to get when Goals came out and now u folks took all that away we no longer get new wall items when we have a new goal we get refurbished images and harder time to finish a goal

I hope someone reads this because the person that posted before me is right
    There has been no change

Quote Originally Posted by WILDFL0WER View Post
    I vote stay the same but make a change to make it easier to finish would help everyone

less parts to make a oven

Be able to decline the wrong gift and still receive 20 gifts a day

I enjoy the game because I have accumulated a lot of things as a long time player if I were a new player I wouldn?t stay to play it?s too hard but I struggle the game you have only focused on making money and rightfully so but how can u expect to make money with a game where your focus seems to be obviously how can we make them struggle to buy gems that?s very obvious struggle is not fun
    Make fresh new images that we want to purchase and if u take all the fun out of what use to be a lot of fun and turn into a struggle who will want to play this is my escape from real life I?m a long time player so I miss all the new items we use to get when Goals came out and now u folks took all that away we no longer get new wall items when we have a new goal we get refurbished images and harder time to finish a goal

I hope someone reads this because the person that posted before me is right
    There has been no change
    You are able to decline the gifts you don't want and still receive your 20 a day, I do it all the time. I receive a lot of gifts at once and if it's during a goal and I'm receiving food or the wrong parts I decline and I'm able to get more.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Eh, going to be rather negative here. So I'll apologize as well.

I think the thread needs locked. It's old.
    Been going on since September.

Results of 289 that voted:

201--voted longer
    10--voted shorter
    78--voted stay the same

No one is obviously reading this or we would have seen goals be longer by now.
    Thread is just pointless now!
    one for this.

pointless polls in the forum at all coz nothing changes one year already.

i really want the old system back:
    - one week goals for one month
    - next week crate
    - next week just new decor / oven
    - next week the same / or maybe new recipes to oven / mixer
    - next week goals for one month...

it was really less stressful and gave possibility to do everything & enjoy everything during whole month.

but again, who cares?

if nothing changes, it can mean only one thing: the new order is more profitable for devs, and the polls are just faking the feeling of democracy, kinda... like "please hold the line, your opinion is very important for us" )))
    and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    You are able to decline the gifts you don't want and still receive your 20 a day, I do it all the time. I receive a lot of gifts at once and if it's during a goal and I'm receiving food or the wrong parts I decline and I'm able to get more.
    I leave 20 sitting all the time and decline some but yesterday or the day before I decline 5 then people were saying I was maxed like I couldn?t make up the 5 I declined I figured something changed
    I want players that play at least 5 days a week & tip and try to gift and accept request.

Executive Chef
    I think the poll staying open is a good idea, because every person who posts here equals one less repetitive "make goals longer!!! " thread. I mean, since s8's not going to listen either way.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to have longer goal timers only because the side goal doesn't unlock until half-way through the main goal. Many of the times the side goals require long cook time items and I've been unable to complete them because I'm not able to use more than 3 ovens/stoves/etc. at a time. That's another problem for me, too. We have so many new ovens that I can't keep up with them, and in order to max level them I have to keep some out so I remember which ones I'm working on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BellasHouse1 View Post
    I would like to have longer goal timers only because the side goal doesn't unlock until half-way through the main goal. Many of the times the side goals require long cook time items and I've been unable to complete them because I'm not able to use more than 3 ovens/stoves/etc. at a time. That's another problem for me, too. We have so many new ovens that I can't keep up with them, and in order to max level them I have to keep some out so I remember which ones I'm working on.
    I know it?s tempting to leave them out so you don?t forget that they aren?t completed, but you?re gonna have to if you want to complete the goals. Just put everything you don?t need for the goal away and focus on completing the goal. Friendly suggestion.

And you?ll have plenty of time to bring back the ovens to master them, once you complete the goal.

This has been my strategy lately:

- Finish goal ASAP
    - Master both ovens
    - Once I?m done mastering them, I bring back old ovens I had been working on before the goal. And work on that while waiting for next goal.

And in order for that to happen, I build at least 6 ovens each.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 02-17-18 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Farm Supplier

Goal Timer just got shorter

Quote Originally Posted by catprint View Post
    EDIT Oct 11, 2017: ADDING INFORMATION FOR NEW PLAYERS!
    The current length of a goal is 15 days.
    The current Goal is only FIVE days! We still have a 20 gift limit per day so it appears to be impossible to complete in time. It appears to have at least three tiers to it which is just stressing out all my neighbors and takes away that fun.

Please petition Storm8/Team Lava in every way possible to give us 50 parts per day instead of 20 so we have a reasonable chance to finish these goals in a reasonable time without getting stressed out every day.

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast