Thread: When Will The Next Goal Be Released?

Question When Will The Next Goal Be Released?

Hi Everyone,
    How is everyone doing? Thought I would see when the next goal will be released, so I can start sending the parts needed. Also, they seem to not give enough time in both BS & RS lately. Especially with the side goals in those are not released until later. Some things take like 16 hours & not many more days to complete it. A few days I think in RS at the moment.
    Thank You,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    I was contemplating making a post to ask when people thought the next goal would be released so it's great you made this post. For the past goals for a while it seemed to run like clockwork, every two weeks on a Tuesday. But the goal timer would be done by the Tuesday. This time, yesterday, the goal timer was still going. So no goal. I am wondering if it will be today or next week. I wish someone from S8 could clear that up.

As for the side goal, I think it should be released when the goal is so we have the full goal time to do it.

I've never had complaints about goal length time. I usually finish goals within a week or less. I never use gems to complete anything early either. I just have the free time usually. But I get a lot of others don't have as much free time. I just don't want the amount of goals to reduce. I enjoy a goal twice a month. If they add more time, that's less goals for everyone and then more time we are just waiting, wanting updates.

I vaguely remember on here how people would complain if there were crate updates 2-3 weeks in a row, back when updates of some kind happened every single week.

Executive Chef
    As the timer has finished only yesterday, I don't think we will get goals until either Thursday or Friday but it could change as there is no fixed date. Gifting is a trouble also but always make sure you can gift neighbors basic materials like screw, metal, gear or knob.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    As the timer has finished only yesterday, I don't think we will get goals until either Thursday or Friday but it could change as there is no fixed date. Gifting is a trouble also but always make sure you can gift neighbors basic materials like screw, metal, gear or knob.
    Seconding this. The goal schedule is irregular at this time, so it's hard to say when the next one will be released, or what parts it will require. My neighbors have been sending me parts they think it might use, but no one knows for sure.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Whenever it is I hope it’s soon and that it’s Halloween themed since my Halloween stuff is coming out on the first I’d love new Halloween stuff or at least new to me. I want to be able to use and cook the new stuff for more than a couple days before Halloween
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    next week probably

Fashion Designer
    Jojo I am with you on hoping for Halloween Goals this week.
    (Didn't get a chance to post on your other thread.)
    New deco, tables, chairs, counters,etc.
    With a Halloween Door too!

Executive Chef
    I third the suggestion to gift basic parts--now that those are in use for goal appliances, it's a lot more efficient to send one of the handful of basics, with a 25% chance it will be needed in next goal, than guess at which weird part will be needed, with only a 5% chance you're right.

(But mostly I just personally keep running out. Spent too much time only collecting oven elements!)
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Farm Supplier
    The new goal was released today but it's not visible to me hours later. Anyone else having this trouble???

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    The new goal was released today but it's not visible to me hours later. Anyone else having this trouble???
    This is being looked into by the Bakery team and will hopefully be resolved soon:

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Our team is looking into the reported issues with these Goals. The issue is only affecting some Android users.

In the meantime, we would recommend trying to delete *every instance* of Bakery Story from your device. This includes seasonal versions you may have had. If you have more than one version of the game on your device, please try deleting them both and then re-download the most recent version of the game from the Google Play Store.

We really apologize for any inconvenience!
    More info in this thread.

Closing this thread b/c a new goal has popped up.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~