Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Tournament ★ Rustling Dragon ★ 27 Sep 17 ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I fought the same final dragon again (spent 4 gold, didn't have to, but didn't want to wait another hour), and won. This time the tournament was finished, and the prize was in my inventory.

But it still is a weird glitch.
    Ah okay, good to know you got it!

Rhino Keeper
    Almost done with the tournament; just 2 more to go, but the DARK ANGEL just will not give up! Suggestions, please, I have tried - Fungi, Fire, War Drum,, Land Worm (my highest green), Metal. Any and all suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    Almost done with the tournament; just 2 more to go, but the DARK ANGEL just will not give up! Suggestions, please, I have tried - Fungi, Fire, War Drum,, Land Worm (my highest green), Metal. Any and all suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks!
    I'm stuck on DA too. Like you, my Landworm went down, as did Crypt, and Unruly. I tried Unruly because Royal and Champion are supposed to be good against black types. Meh, lol.
    I also tried Quetzal, bbb, but failed. I'm going to try Quetzal again this time with magic. I will post back with results.

Rhino Keeper
    OK, Quetzal was a fail again. I'm going to try a few more green options before I give up. Good luck to you.

Farm Supplier
    I used Prime Eternal on Dark Angel.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    I'm stuck on DA too. Like you, my Landworm went down, as did Crypt, and Unruly. I tried Unruly because Royal and Champion are supposed to be good against black types. Meh, lol.
    I also tried Quetzal, bbb, but failed. I'm going to try Quetzal again this time with magic. I will post back with results.
    Try Feathered or any Rainbow Yellow hybrid.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Try Feathered or any Rainbow Yellow hybrid.
    Yikes, I have neither! I've restarted and all that. So weird because I got past Mithril with the first try, Galkeon, only to get stuck on DA...Thanks for the suggest!

I'm having trouble defeating the last dragon, Rustling! C'mon! Should be easy. Any help, please? What colors should I use if I don't have dragons suggested? Thanks.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm having trouble defeating the last dragon, Rustling! C'mon! Should be easy. Any help, please? What colors should I use if I don't have dragons suggested? Thanks.
    Use a black/blue hybrid like Electric, Frostwolf, Frozen, Deep or a pink/blue like Bubble, Papa, Mama

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I cleared him with Ying Yang (who is a white-black combo) ★

good luck! ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456