Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tournament ★ Rustling Dragon ★ 27 Sep 17 ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    To answer the first question - none. Beat the tourney as quick as you can and then use Toothy afterwards.
    For Kintsugi, use a high level dragon with yellow in it like Gold, Arbiter, Astro, Clockwork, Sand Castle, etc.
    Thanks, will try to finish tourney then. Btw got Kintsugi with Light Mother 15 in a knock-out

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Thanks, will try to finish tourney then. Btw got Kintsugi with Light Mother 15 in a knock-out
    Good job on beating Kintsugi. You're close enough to finishing the tourney so definitely wait to use Toothy.

I can't believe that I've been stuck on dreamcatcher for half a day, I've lost soo many dragons to this purple/yellow dragon it's utterly ridiculous,( flower, pansy, Prankster, Lil hero, warrior princess, and MANY others. Literally turned off my phone to reset and still nothing is coming close. I would expect this from a Champ but even Stawart went down easily on the second try..
    Any suggestions would be appreciated, cause I'm seriously running out of patience at this point..

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I can't believe that I've been stuck on dreamcatcher for half a day, I've lost soo many dragons to this purple/yellow dragon it's utterly ridiculous,( flower, pansy, Prankster, Lil hero, warrior princess, and MANY others. Literally turned off my phone to reset and still nothing is coming close. I would expect this from a Champ but even Stawart went down easily on the second try..
    Any suggestions would be appreciated, cause I'm seriously running out of patience at this point..
    Try Virtue, Kitsune, or Black Swan. I used my level 11 Virtue and beat it in two bashes.

Try Virtue, Kitsune, or Black Swan. I used my level 11 Virtue and beat it in two bashes.
    Thank you for your suggestions Starship412.
    How ironic that after I posted, I went back and FINALLY beat dreamcatcher with Angelfire(mB)..smh. Guess when you vent your frustration if you're stuck, you then surprisely win on the next try.(makes me wonder)...

Banned
    Thank you for your suggestion Starship412.
    How ironic that after I posted, I went back and FINALLY beat dreamcatcher with Angelfire(mB)..smh. Guess when you vent your frustration if you're stuck, you then surprisely win on the next try.(makes me wonder)...
    So true divanightclub, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you for your suggestions Starship412.
    In case that works.....Grrrrr, Mithril - he's beating everything I throw at him
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    In case that works.....Grrrrr, Mithril - he's beating everything I throw at him
    My girlfriend just beat Mithril with her level 14 Pyramid shockingly with bash and magic. May be worth a shot or I'd try the white, blue, red hybrid again. Don't give up, you got this!

Nightclub Owner
    My girlfriend just beat Mithril with her level 14 Pyramid shockingly with bash and magic. May be worth a shot or I'd try the white, blue, red hybrid again. Don't give up, you got this!
    My Pyramid is only level 7 but thanks for the advice and encouragement Hope you're doing well!

ETA: I never give up! lol
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Pooooo... I've been stuck on Mithril all day. Can't seem to get through. Was hoping Fungi would be the one, but alas, he was useless! T.T

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast