Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tournament ★ Rustling Dragon ★ 27 Sep 17 ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Pooooo... I've been stuck on Mithril all day. Can't seem to get through. Was hoping Fungi would be the one, but alas, he was useless! T.T
    My Feathered took it out in one hit. Try a Rainbow yellow combos against metal anything.

I stopped playing for a while, two months ago I came back and so I do not have several dragons, I have 2 days trapped in Sentinel level 13, any suggestion of how to defeat Champion type?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by addyvelasco View Post
    I stopped playing for a while, two months ago I came back and so I do not have several dragons, I have 2 days trapped in Sentinel level 13, any suggestion of how to defeat Champion type?
    For Sentinel, I cleared with anubis (: ★ hope that might clear the round (:

Fashion Designer
    Another vote for red/white/blue combo (Galleon level 12) against Mithril!

kudos to everyone ... I had given up entering tournaments because I couldn't get past the 10th round. Since visiting these tournament threads I've finished 3 of the last 4. The last tournament was just too long for me.

I'm not sure whether they want more people to finish but I'm now entering tournaments and leveling up dragons for battles.

Rhino Keeper
    Jus spent 50 gold speeding up battles and in the end ultimating Mithril because my Toothy dragon can't fight... what a waste
    Red-white-blue combo didn't work for me unfortunately, both Galleon lv15 and Fungi lv14 went down to Mithril.

Farm Supplier
    For those still struggling with Mithril. He just fell to Diamond 15 on the 2nd try. Lost to Fungi 14 twice passion 15 Metal 15 and several Baby fires.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    My Feathered took it out in one hit. Try a Rainbow yellow combos against metal anything.
    Yeah I ended up trying Feathered, Splatter, Supreme, Glasswing, Diamond x4, etc. The stupid thing finally went down to Nomad, after a day and a half....

Executive Chef
    Just had a weird glitch:

Last battle, I fought with Rainbow Sentinel, I won without hustle, then my game resets, but the arena has a 1 hour timer, and my Rainbow Sentinel isn't exhausted, the Tournament isn't finished, and the prize-dragon isn't in my inventory.

Weird.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Anybody have any ideas on stalwart. My metal 15 just went splat.
    Just posting this in case anyone is at this round.. cleared stalwart with origami (: ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Just had a weird glitch:

Last battle, I fought with Rainbow Sentinel, I won without hustle, then my game resets, but the arena has a 1 hour timer, and my Rainbow Sentinel isn't exhausted, the Tournament isn't finished, and the prize-dragon isn't in my inventory.

Weird.
    So you fought against, and won, the final prize dragon but now your reward is gone from your inventory? I would def hit someone up about that cause... xP

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast