Thread: Gold/Gold Dragon

Question Gold/Gold Dragon

Are there strategies to collecting gold? I know purchasing is the choice option, but are there other good ways for those that cannot afford to spend real money on pretend gold? I remember being able to download and play new games to get gold, but that doesn?t work anymore. Even better, how can I get a gold dragon?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by missquiela1 View Post
    Are there strategies to collecting gold? I know purchasing is the choice option, but are there other good ways for those that cannot afford to spend real money on pretend gold? I remember being able to download and play new games to get gold, but that doesn?t work anymore. Even better, how can I get a gold dragon?
    Bad news...you have to purchase a gold producing dragon (gpd).

Fashion Designer
    Get yourself a few good neighbours and exchange daily gold. Not the fastest way, but you'll get there.
    Another option is to play bingo and craft Gold Horizon. That is what I did on both accounts to get that dragon. Unfortunately all the other gpd's are only obtainable by buying.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play