Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Glasstodon - 2017 Sep 26

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lowborn View Post
    I have now lost round 23 TWENTY TIMES!!!!

Edit: now 24 times. I cannot best this thing, I've tried everything!!!
    I once got stuck on the same animal for 3.whole.days.....cnt mind ego that was tho

Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    I feel for you. Been stuck like that before. I have fought the Ravenstag 3x and only bested him with a treasure animal. My Golden retriever. If you don't have a treasure have you tried a TREENT specifically trick or TREENT but any living wood. If not try cosmic or Egyptian. When I hit these streaks it's frustrating. But we've all been there. Best of luck lowborn.

Thanks. I finally beat it on the 27th try. I can't remember what finally beat it but it was with fire.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on round 27 and my only decent Lightning animal is the Thunder Mammoth I used for the Libra event :/ hoping for a crit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebblemist View Post
    I'm stuck on round 27 and my only decent Lightning animal is the Thunder Mammoth I used for the Libra event :/ hoping for a crit
    For round 27...those are also strong: Lightning; Treasure; Rune; Christmas

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Thanks for the advice, however I'm a baby account so Lightning is the only option I have of those :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Thanks for the advice, however I'm a baby account so Lightning is the only option I have of those :/

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't been able to get the game to load for about twelve hours now. Anyone else having trouble?

Rhino Keeper
    Almost there! I'm waiting to do the last round, not spending gems to speed it up as I am saving for a second nrst. Defeating Glasstodon shouldn't be an issue, every other round with it was one-shot by Allagator with Water attack.

Anybody else gonna keep their Glasstodon in the Lunar Crater habitat from the Leaderboard? It's extremely aesthetically pleasing to imagine it in that gorgeous habitat for me, not so much in the Fire and Earth habitats.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I haven't been able to get the game to load for about twelve hours now. Anyone else having trouble?
    Oh no! That's not good. Mine has been ok - well generally crashing issues etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Oh no! That's not good. Mine has been ok - well generally crashing issues etc
    Yes. It was even worse because I've been in the hospital for most of it. I was already behind. After 14 hours I deleted the game and reloaded it. That worked, thankfully. Then today I had the same problem. After repeated attempts, I deleted the game again, and re-installed it. Thankfully am now done with the tournament.

How are you doing/or did? As always, I sure hope you win/won!!

Good luck to those still battling. Congratulations to those that have won. And best wishes to everyone!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast