Thread: Second Store

Second Store

How do you open a second shop? No matter what I do, I'm always taken to my original store. I've even tried uninstalling the app entirely.. thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherwin911 View Post
    How do you open a second shop? No matter what I do, I'm always taken to my original store. I've even tried uninstalling the app entirely.. thanks
    You will need to get a new device

Nightclub Owner
    You can't have a new store on the same device. Silly isn't it?

Executive Chef
    New bakery steps (new phone or unsuspecting friend required):

Make sure you've set up your current game with a password so you can log in & out (top right corner under account settings for Android)

Download game to a device that has never had it installed before. I got my 2nd & 3rd accounts when I upgraded my phone and bought a tablet, but I have a 4th account from borrowing my uncle's phone for a few minutes--he would never have played this, so I wasn't interfering with him.

Set up a new account on the borrowed device, with password, then delete the app and hand it back to its actual owner.

Now you have 2 accounts! Just don't forget the passwords and you can switch back & forth between them on your one device.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    New bakery steps (new phone or unsuspecting friend required):

Make sure you've set up your current game with a password so you can log in & out (top right corner under account settings for Android)

Download game to a device that has never had it installed before. I got my 2nd & 3rd accounts when I upgraded my phone and bought a tablet, but I have a 4th account from borrowing my uncle's phone for a few minutes--he would never have played this, so I wasn't interfering with him.

Set up a new account on the borrowed device, with password, then delete the app and hand it back to its actual owner.

Now you have 2 accounts! Just don't forget the passwords and you can switch back & forth between them on your one device.
    Since you asked about a second restaurant in another thread, you should note that this won't work for RS since you can't log into another RS account from the game anymore.

Besides having a different place to decorate, is there any other reason to open a second (third or fourth) store? I am really curious to know why people would want to have more than one store>

Farm Supplier
    I opened up my other acct just to start over... then went back to my old acct. I play it every once in awhile but if i just need one item to finish oven i log into the other acct to send it to myself.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my3gray View Post
    Besides having a different place to decorate, is there any other reason to open a second (third or fourth) store? I am really curious to know why people would want to have more than one store>
    That is pretty much my total answer--I really like decorating! Also, I'm obsessive about only having the exact number of parts I currently need (except for basics), so I can ask myself for the last few I need to build appliances and won't end up with stragglers. I never stress goals in the other places, and I just mass gift & don't tip, so they're not difficult to maintain.

(Also, extra dragon story gold.)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Since you asked about a second restaurant in another thread, you should note that this won't work for RS since you can't log into another RS account from the game anymore.
    A) not I! and more importantly (B) wait, what? Is that an ios thing now? cause I have 1 day to make up my mind on an offer to get an ios phone, maybe I shouldn't if I can't flip accounts on it. My android phone still switches accounts just fine.
    Last edited by twospoons; 09-27-17 at 08:02 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    If RS doesn't let you swap accounts then it's easy enough to use BS to swap accounts. Just close RS, then use BS to swap. Then when you open RS again you'll be in the account you just swapped to in BS. I do this in CS all the time as you can't swap accounts there either.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.