Thread: Free gem ad. Icon

New Resident

Free gem ad. Icon

Help me .
    Since I bought gems yesterday, my free gem ad icon is disappeared. I got free 10 gems by this icon everyday . So sad . What happened
    Is anyone how to make appear ad icon again? (Upper right side, blue color.under the S icon)

Executive Chef
    There is no way to force it to appear. The offer goes out randomly and can start or stop at any time.

Farm Supplier
    You were lucky for getting 10 free gems per day! I've never had such an option in the game and I can't even purchase gems! I only work hard to get them. The saddest thing is that I've lost over 40 gems in different periods by mistake, but I'm still working and enjoying the game.
    So don't give up! keep on working and enjoy the game while earning more gems. It takes time, but it's not that bad

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by qsccsqq View Post
    Help me .
    Since I bought gems yesterday, my free gem ad icon is disappeared. I got free 10 gems by this icon everyday . So sad . What happened
    Is anyone how to make appear ad icon again? (Upper right side, blue color.under the S icon)
    Wow...TEN free gems? O.o

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    There is no way to force it to appear. The offer goes out randomly and can start or stop at any time.
    This is correct; if you are no longer seeing it, the offer may have stopped for you. If it were to reappear, that would also happen randomly.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I dont have mine anymore eigher