Thread: Mining mania;New leaderboard

Mining mania;New leaderboard

Ok so there’s a new leaderboard called Mining Mania and this thread is to post what u think about it! I personly think it’s impossible and I’m just gonna forget about it, but say what u want to! Tell me if u LOVE leaderboards or if ur like me and u hate them. Happy posting!!
    Last edited by Funner52; 09-23-17 at 05:11 AM.
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Farm Supplier
    I personally however love leader boards but of curse I am at the top so that is just my opinion but I don't think u should quit!☺

Well, I very glad ur at the top of ur leaderboard! Mine is impossible so I’m going to quit, but I hope that u get the molten Martin! Best of luck!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Farm Supplier
    THANKS! I am doing my best. I just really hope u change ur mind and give leader boards a go , sis!😁

Executive Chef
    I like them mostly but I get really frustrated wen I have all the animal prizes apart from the new ones. I know there's generally two new ones and I can make the last milestone to get one if them but i have only came first once! (I know some people won't have been first ever tho so I can't really mosm, but it's annoying to feel like you are playing all the time for one animal, but I understand, I have played a long time so it's difficult to find animals I dnt already have and of course new players need to b offered old animals to. But I hate that I quite often am rewarded with coins and runes. I can't use any more! Just give me more points or apples!!!! Lots and lots of apples!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I like them mostly but I get really frustrated wen I have all the animal prizes apart from the new ones. I know there's generally two new ones and I can make the last milestone to get one if them but i have only came first once! (I know some people won't have been first ever tho so I can't really mosm, but it's annoying to feel like you are playing all the time for one animal, but I understand, I have played a long time so it's difficult to find animals I dnt already have and of course new players need to b offered old animals to. But I hate that I quite often am rewarded with coins and runes. I can't use any more! Just give me more points or apples!!!! Lots and lots of apples!
    That is true, if u have the animal, just have S8 give u other prizes. Very good point, Silverrain1
    Thanks again, Funner52