View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this cruise and goals? Which of the prizes did you like?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • CRUISE: I enjoyed this cruise

36 61.02%
  • CRUISE: I didn't enjoy this cruise

12 20.34%
  • CRUISE: I started but I couldn't finish

5 8.47%
  • GOAL: I enjoyed these goals

19 32.20%
  • GOAL: I didn't enjoy these goals

19 32.20%
  • GOAL: I started but I couldn't finish

18 30.51%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.69%
  • I liked the prize - Nicoise Salad

38 64.41%
  • I liked the prize - Lettuce Wraps

39 66.10%
  • I liked the prize - Sangria

30 50.85%
  • I liked the prize - Pasta Salad

36 61.02%
  • I liked the prize - Mixed Berry Cobbler

9 15.25%
  • I didn't like the prizes

14 23.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: End of Summer Food Expo - 22 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    18 hours for 800 coins? No thanks. This Is the WORST Grand prize EVER!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 34 million coins. Don't think I'll tie up a gem making oven for 18 hours just to add more coins to my coins pile lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    18 hours for 800 coins? No thanks. This Is the WORST Grand prize EVER!
    Lol. I think this sums up how many of us feel.

1000 coins, that's it.am bailing on the goal. If it didn't use premium ingredients I might have kept trying. An all recipe cruise is kinda disappointing. Would have preferred a mix. To be honest I doubt I'll cook these recipes ever again. You don't get enough counters in this game

Host(ess)
    While I know the game is a money-making venture for Storm8, I don't like it when goals are absolutely unattainable without spending money to achieve them. At least be less obvious about it! I like having the option to spend gems to finish stages of a quest (in case real life happens) but being forced to spend gems is quite another thing. Dare we hope that someone forgot a decimal and it's supposed to be 1.8 hours? The math is mind-bogglingly out to lunch.

this is absolutely crazy, you can't complete this goal 10 @ 18 hours each. Even with the 2 stoves it allows it's impossible. We can't even keep up with what we have to cook on these festival and Jubilee staves. Maybe we should be allowed to purchase more of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Yeah it seems like a mistake. 18 hours seems more like a 'learn to cook' first time period. They probably forgot to set a shorter normal regular cook time. I hope they fix it soon since we are running out of time on this goal!
    I totally agree. I believe they are just not willing to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptacular View Post
    It's been three days and still no indication whether this berry cobbler thing was a big screw-up on the desingner's part. Can we please get some clarification as to whether this will be fixed, or whether we're just being given the finger?
    It seems so.

Quote Originally Posted by skediddlekiddle View Post
    While I know the game is a money-making venture for Storm8, I don't like it when goals are absolutely unattainable without spending money to achieve them. At least be less obvious about it! I like having the option to spend gems to finish stages of a quest (in case real life happens) but being forced to spend gems is quite another thing. Dare we hope that someone forgot a decimal and it's supposed to be 1.8 hours? The math is mind-bogglingly out to lunch.
    I believe that this was a big mistake but the developers are unwilling to swallow their pride and admit it. This last minute assurance that we would get all of the recipes once we completed goal 9 is a prime example. All along the goals were intertwined with the game. Unlike other cruises we had a separate goal listed along with the cruise goal. We had a choice. We did not have a choice in this situation. This cruise had only one goal...getting the Diamond Expo Ticket from Ramon. We had to cook the recipes in order to go from Bronze to Silver to Gold to Diamond. Each ticket would only unlock after cooking 10 of the required dish. They had to bail out on the last goal and separate it from the cruise goal (3 gold stamps) when people elevated the point that cooking 10 mixed berry cobblers at 18 hours in 3 days was impossible. Now all of a sudden we have a choice. This is a coverup. All along we didnt have a choice but at the end we had a choice? I like things to make sense.
    Last edited by Carbuck; 10-03-17 at 06:35 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Umm ok yikes I just redeemed my diamond ticket and it was 18 hours! I was hoping that was like a learning time but how are you supposed to cook 10 times at 18 hours a pop? And then it's not even a gem recipe! Why did I even bother with this cruise and expo? Thank it's finally time to call it quits. Peace out storm8.

Farm Supplier
    Another goal…

Last Chance! Redeem the Diamond Expo Ticket

Reward is Mixed Berry Cobbler

NOTE. Only complete this goal if the Expo has ended

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SunUpSunDown View Post
    Another goal…

Last Chance! Redeem the Diamond Expo Ticket

Reward is Mixed Berry Cobbler

NOTE. Only complete this goal if the Expo has ended
    I saw this pop up this morning but don't understand what this is supposed to be?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast